Chapter 11; Florida

So when I first posted this one I had just found out that 30 seconds to mars was coming to Sweden, and so I wrote this;

OMG I’M SO FREAKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW…30 SECONDS TO MARS IS COMING TO SWEDEN TO PLAY ON PEACE AND LOVE FESTIVAL!! I live 1 hour from there, so I’M GOING TO BUY A TICKET!! :D Also I wrote a note on Peace and love’s homepage when I saw that they was going to play in Norway on June 28, that they needed to fix so that 30STM would come to their festival, and that they would be in Norway the same week… :D And then I tweeted Jared, Shannon and Tomo asking them if they would consider playing on Peace and Love!! I really hope my notes helped getting them there!! :D

Ohh and YAY, Jared has brown hair again! <3I’m weird I know, but who cares?!

Song of the day; Lifehouse - Storm

--------

April 26, Miami

Sówïe is 8 weeks and 6 days pregnant, she has gained 4lbs now weighing 115lbs, and she has a little bump, that would draw suspicion so she has started wearing bigger sweatshirts and tees, so the guy’s would not notice it. However, the fact that she is starting to wear to big clothes has started to catch Jared’s attention.

Jared woke up at 8.30 and he looked over at Sówïe, who was sound asleep. He rose from the bed and went over to Shannon’s room. He knocks on Shannon’s door and he walks over and opens the door for his brother.

‘What’s up J?’ Shannon asks looking at Jared.

‘Yeah, that’s what I would like to know!’ Jared said in a troubled kind of way.

‘What? What are you talking about?’ Shannon said confused, seeing he wanted to know what was up with Jared coming over so early.

‘I think Sówïe is hiding something’ He said and looked at his brother with wondering eyes.

‘Why do you think that?’ He asked curiously.

‘What! Haven’t you noticed, she’s changed lately?! Jared said and looked at Shannon with a kind of shocking expression.

‘Yes I have! But that doesn’t mean she is hiding something!’ He said and then Tomo knocked on the door and Shannon let him in.

‘What are you two doing?’ Tomo asked them casually.

‘We are talking…about Sówïe.’ Shannon said and looked at Tomo and raised his eyebrows.

‘Why?’ Tomo asked confused.

‘Because she has not been herself lately, she has changed!’ Jared said, he turned to Shannon

‘and it does mean she is hiding something! I know her!’ he added. Tomo reacted to that, cause he know what’s changed, but he acted like he didn’t know.

‘Don’t you think she would’ve told you if something was wrong?’ Tomo said to Jared.

‘Yes I do, but I’m not sure something is wrong, she’s just not her old self!’ he said.

‘How do you know that?’ Shannon asked.

‘Cause, her mood has changed, her choice of clothes has changed too and she will barely look at me! It’s like I’ve done something wrong.’ He said feeling slightly sad. Tomo hated the fact that he knew and neither of them did. She must tell him/them…Soon…I can’t stand this for so much longer. He thought as he watched Jared and Shannon.

‘Hello…Earth to Tomo! Are you in there?!’ Shannon said and Tomo snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Shannon.

‘What?’ he said.