Chapter 13; A surprise

Sówïe looked at Jared and he looked down at her and smiled then he kissed her cheek. After that, Sówïe turned her head to Sophia.

‘Do you wanna go somewhere quiet and talk?’ She asked and pointed backstage.

‘Yeah sure, that would be great!’ Sophia said and then they walked away from the guy’s. Sówïe showed the way, they reached the room she was in earlier, and they sat down.

‘So…how have you been?’ Sówïe asked her former BF, breaking the silence. She was still somewhat shocked that she was actually here. And she wondered why!

‘I’ve been good! How about you?’ She said and smiled softly.

‘The same here, I’ve been good.’ She said, but she knew not everything had been that good, she had a scar to prove that. She had lied, to the people she has come to love, for 5 years and she had really missed her daughter, even if she was only 4 months when she left. She had also missed Sophia, she wanted to call her so many times but felt she had no right to. However, despite that she has had many good moments too, meeting Jared, Shannon and Tomo, opening her own photo studio and making a name for herself. Going on Tour with the boys, seeing the world and finally after 5 years although in odd circumstantial she told Jared that she loves him and then of course now she’s pregnant.

‘What have you been doing sense you left? Or start with why you left?!’ Sophia said after a moment of silence. Sówïe looked down at the floor and felt slightly ashamed.

‘Uhm…I left because of Joel, he was hitting me and I told my sister and as I thought then, she did not believe me, so I left…a weird move I know but I can’t do anything about it now! And what have I done…I’ve worked as a tattoo artist and then I opened my own Photo Studio in LA. I really haven’t done that much more, I’ve spent a lot of time with Jared, Shannon and Tomo. I’ve bought a house and I’ve spent 2 weeks in the hospital…And for the last 3 months or so I’ve been on tour with 30stm in Europe.’ She said and looked up at Sophia.

‘Joel, Tattoo, Photo, LA, 30stm, house, tour and hospital! What happened that made you stay in the hospital for so long?’ She said hoping she didn’t push anything.

‘Joel happened…he found me, I had just about bought my house and Jared was upstairs showering, Joel broke in and stabbed me in the stomach. I was only minutes from being dead. But Jared and Shannon helped saving me.’ She said in a slightly uncomfortable voice.

Then the boys were finished and came backstage to where the girls were and interrupted.

‘Sówïe are you ready to leave?’ Shannon hollered just before they reached the room. He reached them and saw she had company Sówïe smiled at him. She looked at Sophia.

‘Do you wanna come with us to the hotel or do you have anything else you’re doing?’ She asked her and then she rose from the sofa they were sitting in.

‘No, I can come with if it’s okay?!’ She said and rose from the sofa. Then they all left for the hotel. Jared walked beside Sówïe and then he took her hand. Sówïe hadn’t told Sophia anything about the two of them yet.

Back at the hotel, Sówïe and Sophia continued talking they sat down on a sofa.

‘Okay I have to ask! You said Jared was up stairs, the day Joel hurt you, and when we meet today, he kissed your cheek and when we walked to the car, he took your hand! Are you two…’ She said and smiled at Sówïe.

‘Yeah…I guess we kind of are!’ She answered and smiled softly back at her.

‘You guess?!’ She said confused.