Chapter 22; 100 suns

I'm so sorry for not posting sooner but my life has been really busy and it still is....and also the deaths just keep coming, about three weeks ago a childhood friend killed himself only 26 years old, he had a very hard time growing up, a lot of bulling but I was his friend I didn't care about how he looked, he was so sweet and kind, but he moved away in junior high and we lost contact...and it kills me that he's gone, and in that way...Something fun; I bought a VyRT ticket for MARS300 on Dec. 7! :D

This is all I've been able to get together so far...so this will be a short chapter...I hope you'll like it anyway, and I really hope I'll be able to post the next chapter soon...Enjoy...

----------------

‘YOU’RE LEAVING!’ Jared shouted from the door while coming closer. Sówïe stood up in shock and slightly frightened, she hadn’t heard that tone in his voice for a long time.

15 minutes earlier.

Shannon walked into Jared’s room.

‘You wanted to talk to me!’ He said to his brother as he closed the door.

‘Yes, do you think we should fly or take the tour bus to Sydney?’ Jared said casually. Shannon looked confused at his brother.

‘WTF! I thought you had something important to talk about!’ He said disappointed.

‘This is important!’ Jared said wit h a firm voice.

‘How can that be important? Isn’t it better and faster to fly? Why take the bus?’ Shan said.

‘If we fly we’ll be in Sydney in a few hours and we got time to whatever for a few days…’ Jared started but Shannon cut him off.

‘By “we” you mean Sówïe!’ He said or stated looking at Jared.

‘Yeah…however if we take the tour bus she has to spend her time with us.’ He continued and looked at Shannon.

‘And why are you all of a sudden so interested in what she’s doing, when you’ve avoided her for almost 3 weeks?!’ Shannon asked confused.

‘I need to try and make up for leaving that day at the hospital.’ Jared said looking at Shan.

‘She finally opened a door for me and what did I do?! I closed it and probably locked it too. I have no idea what she’s thinking anymore!’ He continued. ‘And you two…I’m so jealous of the relationship you have…I want my old Sówïe back…hell I need her back. I’m not gonna let her go.’ He added looking up at his brother.

‘Okay…First off…You need to find out what she’s thinking! Pushing her away isn’t making it easier on either of you! If you don’t fix this and it comes to ME losing her and Skye, I will never forgive you. And second…You might need to know she’s going home after the NZ show and she’s planning on not coming back after her photo-shoot.’ Shannon said while looking at him. Jared looked at him choked and then he rose.

‘What?! Where is she?’ He asked Shannon, who stayed quiet, not sure if to tell him or not.

‘Shannon, tell me right now! Where is she?’ He said with a mean face. Shannon sighted.

‘She’s down in a theatre room at the lobby floor.’ Shan told him and Jared rushed out the door with Shannon behind him.

Back in the theatre room…

Sówïe stood behind the piano as if taking cover, she knew she didn’t need to but he actually kind of scared her. Her heart was beating hard and fast.

‘Answer me!’ He said now standing on the other side of the piano. Shannon stayed by the door and Tomo walked over to him.

‘Yes I’m leaving…but you knew that, what you didn’t know was that I’m not coming back.’ She said with a trembling voice.