chapter 1

Mikey wake up and take a shower and walk out of his house and see Takemichi .

Mikey:michi and run to him .

Takemichi pov : I take a walk out side and then I hear someone call me I turn and see Mikey run to me .

Takemichi : Mikey-kun what are you doing here .

Mikey: ah my house is right there's and point at his house .

Takemichi: so are you go take a walk .

Mikey: yea so want to hangout together I will call Draken .

Takemichi: sure pov: Draken again Mikey-kun never missed Draken when we hangout .

Mikey: * call * ken-chin .

Draken: Mikey what do you want .

Mikey : ken-chin want to hangout I am with Takemichi now come to my house.

Draken : sure I will go * cut the call*.

Mikey: hmp he cut it again michi let go to my house draken will come to my house and pull michi to my house .and we play together then hear a motor come and I turn around and see Draken and I run to him .
Mikey: ken-chin you come .

Draken : yea yea come on and see Takemichi .ah  Takemichi you here alright let go .

Takemichi : sure let go .then they walk to buy Mikey favourite Taiyaki .

Mikey: ken-chin,michi I want that teddy bear .

Takemichi, Draken: sure and look at each other and look at Mikey Mikey see them look at him and he say .

Mikey: ken-chin you can buy this for me and michi you can buy this for me or you can buy two one for me one for Hina .

Takemichi : nope Hina and I already break up and she already have a boyfriend so I will buy only one .then they go buy for Mikey .

Mikey : hehe I love it thank oh right ken-chin you can buy one for Emma she like it too .

Draken : sure and go buy it and come back .

Mikey : let go to my house and they walk back to Mikey house and see Emma then draken walk to Emma .

Emma : ahh Draken what are you doing here .

Draken : um um here Mikey say you will like it .

Emma: ah thank you I love it * smile * .

Draken : uh * blush* oh right Mikey I have to talk with you with something and Takemichi don't come after us you can sit right there or you can go to take a walk back to your house .

Mikey: ken-chin that very mean .

Takemichi: ah Mikey it Okey I will go back now bye and walk off .

Draken: right come here then he pull Mikey to motor and put him on and say Emma I borrow Mikey bye .

Emma: bye have a great day Mikey .and they ride off .

Draken: we here Mikey .

Mikey: what happened why there alot of our members here uh Baji and chifuyu is here too.

Draken : we all have a meeting .

Mikey: uh but Takemichi didn't come how come we can talk he our members too .

Draken : they don't want now come here pull Mikey and put him on the chair .

Mikey : um what happened here .

Then the gang shout they want  to kick Takemichi out the gang .

Mikey: but why look at Draken .

Baji, chifuyu, Draken, mitsuya : because he weak he can't even fight .

Mikey: never michi is not weak if we train him .

Draken: Mikey if you don't kick him out we never be friends again .

Mikey: what * hic* * hic* .

Baji: yea .

Chifuyu: yea .

Mitsuya: yea .

Mikey: * cry a little *. Fine I will kick him out you happy and I can go home myself .

Draken: that my best friend sure you can go .

Baji: alright everyone we can go home now tomorrow we will have a meeting and Mikey will kick Takemichi out the gang .they all go to there home .

With Mikey he walk then bump into someone .

Mikey: * hic* I'm sorry * hic* I don't know you were there .

Sanzu: uh it Okey Mikey why are you cry .

Mikey: ah it you sanzu uh the gang want to kick Takemichi out of the team they say if I don't agree they never be friends with me again so I tell I will kick him out * cry* and hug sanzu .

Sanzu: he here that and he got an idea that he will give Takemichi an offer to be the leader of his team he know Takemichi love Mikey so if he got Takemichi on the team and Takemichi will kidnapped Mikey so .

Sanzu : that sad but why do you say you will kick him .

Mikey: I don't want to but I want to be friends with them they a good person .

Sanzu : oh right it already night so I will walk you home .

Mikey: *wiped his tear* sure . He walk Mikey  to home and they say goodbye to each other .

Mikey: Emma in home I will not eat today so I will go upstairs .

Emma: sure Mikey .

Mikey go to his roome and take his phone out and call Takemichi .

Takemichi: Mikey what are you call for .

Mikey: um tomorrow we will have a meeting * hic* .

Takemichi : Mikey what  happened why are you cry .

Mikey: no I'm not I hit a chair  with my foot bye now and come tomorrow too * cut the call*

Takemichi :  uh maybe it nothing and he take a shower and go to sleep.

With Mikey

Mikey: im sorry michi but I can't do anythinghe cry until he asleep.

End of chapter 1

at chapter 2 what happened if Mikey kick Takemichi out the gang ......................... 

All right stop right here hehe

And hope you enjoy it have a great day reader .