chapter 3

Takemichi : I will join .

Member : that great to hear let go.

Takemichi get on the motor and ride with them to the place.

With Mikey after he hangout with the other and he walk home when he go in in Rush to his room and jump in the bed crying .

Mikey : I'm sorry michi I'm sorry * hic * * hic* and he fall asleep .

30 min later he wake up and were some clothes and walk down stairs .

Emma : Mikey where are you going .

Mikey : I go buy Taiyaki to eat .

Emma: don't be late .Mikey nod and walk outside and go buy his Taiyaki Then he see bonten gang but he walk pass he don't know that one person look at him until he walk pass away and smirk .

Mikey: think I thought someone was looking at me hmm maybe just my imagination and he walk to by Taiyaki and go home .

1 week later after he kick Takemichi out . Mikey he miss Takemichi and get new friends that he look and personal like Takemichi and that guy alway with Mikey and support Mikey then Mikey start forget about Takemichi a little bit a little bit .

Mikey : David what are you doing .

David : ah Mikey-kun I'm just training what are you doing here.

Mikey : just want to hang out do you have time * smile *.

David : sure . He get on his knees and Mikey get on him and they walk to buy Taiyaki Mikey favourite food then they walk pass two people Mikey see sanzu but don't know who another person and he tell David to put him down and he say .

Mikey : Sanzu he still holding David hand.

Sanzu and Takemichi look here and look and see Mikey but Takemichi was about to kill someone then Sanzu say .

Sanzu : Ah Mikey  who that .

Mikey : He my b

David : his best friend who are you .

Sanzu : oh Mikey you move on so fast what about Takemichi after sanzu say taki is right there want to listen to  Mikey answer .

Mikey: um who .

David : who Takemichi My Mikey .

Mikey : hey I told you to stop call me that it * blush*.

David : alright but who Takemichi * cold torn *.

Mikey stuns  : uh look at David uh he No one and grab David hand and walk away then look at sanzu wave his hand goodbye . Then sanzu look at Takemichi who about to kill someone .

Sanzu: stop boss .

Takemichi : STOP WHAT .

Sanzu : boss you look like about to kill someone can't you just kidnapped him to be your slave when we about to fight with Toman tomorrow .

Takemichi : hmm that good let go and they walk away .

With Mikey and David

David grab Mikey and pins him to the wall .

Mikey : wha what David .

David : I ask again who Takemichi .

Mikey : ex best friend .

David :  then who am I to you .

Mikey : your my new best friend .

David : good .

Mikey : let go and grab David and run in to the store and buy Taiyaki and they eat then Mikey fall asleep and David carried Mikey on his back and they walk out and go to his home and put Mikey on his bed and he go take a shower and sleep hugging Mikey .

He alway like that when Mikey come to his house because he like Mikey like his little brother .

END HOPE YOU ENJOY IT ☺️☺️☺️☺️
BYE EVERYONE AND HAVE. A GREAD DAY GREAT 🌃 NIGHT