Chapter 4

Mikey wake up and see David he don't want to wake him up and he get up and go to bathroom to take a shower and get out of the bathroom and were David clothes and he go to cook .then David wake up and go take a shower and walk down stairs and see Mikey cook and go hug him in the back and say .

David : hey Mikey .

Mikey : hey go and seat I will bring the breakfast and David go to seat and Mikey bring the breakfast then they eat together after they eat Mikey went to his home .

Mikey : bye David I will go now .

David : bye Mikey .and Mikey walk away to his house went he goes to his house he see Draken and Emma talk and he go to Draken .

Mikey : ken-chin what are you doing here .

Draken : we have a fight with bonten tonight .

Mikey: umm I never heard that gang name before .

Draken : it a criminal gang * sigh * .

Emma : nope I don't want Mikey to go .

Draken look about to slap Emma and Mikey see and he say .

Mikey : Emma I will go I'm strong you know right then Draken claims Down abit.

Emma: * still worried * oh Okey but don't get beat up and she go in the house .Mikey look at Draken and he pull Mikey to the motor and ride to the gang but when Mikey walk in the member are outside and biji chifuyu mitsuya inside and when he walk in he about to walk to  Baji then draken lock meeting room Mikey see and say .

Mikey : why are you lock the door .

Draken : you guess and he walk to Mikey and Mikey walk backwards then he got pull by Baji to seat on his lap . And Mikey want to get up but can't and say .

Mikey : le let go what happened .then Baji Draken mitsuya chifuyu start kiss and bite him for a min and they stop because it time to fight with bonten and Draken walk to unlock the door Draken mitsuya chifuyu go out and Baji is still hug Mikey and Mikey is in the tear but when he walk out Draken come to wiped his tear of and walk to gang and seat with them mitsuya chifuyu is talking with the team and Mikey is still hug by Baji and seat on his lap .Then bonten gang come and look at toman gang then one person look and see Mikey in Baji hand and angry .

Takemichi pov : we all come here to fight toman and kidnapped Mikey then I see Mikey is in Baji lap and I get angry but I tell the other to knock them out when we fight and I got stronger than Mikey too .

Toman  member get up and walk to bonten member and stop Infront of them . And Draken walk to sanzu .
Chifuyu mitsuya walk to hantaini brother .Mikey and Baji walk to the boss they can't see Takemichi Face because he were a mask and a hat .

Take : hello there mikey-kun .Mikey look at him with a questions face and take chuckle and start talk let fight .

Mikey : but they already fight you fucker then baji see chifuyu got pushed on the ground and he run to them but Mikey don't know he still aurg with Takemichi then take start laugh then Mikey .

Mikey : tf are you laugh at then Takemichi point at Mikey back and Mikey look then shock because his team lose and he see Draken he got his hand bleed and he run to Draken  and angry and look at Takemichi and run to him jump and kick him in the face but Takemichi grab it and pull Mikey leg and Mikey fall and Takemichi grab Mikey body put his face close to Mikey face .

Mikey : you let go he want to release but can't and he think what the heck why is this guy so strong .and he bite take hand and take lat him go and Mikey is on the floor and he get up and Start kicck him again and again but he got his leg grab alway until he tired and fall on the floor then take walk to him and look at Mikey face and carry him the the motor but Mikey he don't stay silent he want to go to his team then take hit his neck and he fall unconscious .

Takemichi : let go and leave them like that don't do anything . They all leaves and go when they go to the there hideout take order the other go to there home and sanzu and hantaini brother  stay and watch Mikey . And Mikey was tie in a rope his hand was up and his leg is was on the ground  it like he stand but his hand was tie up in the air .and the three was watch Mikey after min Mikey wake up and see himself was tie up and want to get the rope off but can't he don't know the three still walk him then he hear ahem and he look and see sanzu and say .

Mikey: the hell you let me go .

Sanzu : can't or the boss get angry sanzu still aurg with Mikey and the two brother see and it annoys them and they walk to take and tell him that Mikey wake up and take tell them to go home and walk to the room Mikey in and see the two is still aurging  and sanzu see him and he walk outside and take tell him to go home and he walk in and lock the door and walk to Mikey .

Mikey : let me go you you uhh * I don't know his name * you fucker let go then Mikey get slap ' ahh ' yo you I will kill you  he get another one ' ahh ' .

Take : shup the fuck up .

Mikey :* silent *.

Take : good and he walk to the bathroom and take a shower and go to sleep leave Mikey hang in there while Crying it hurt because take hand is got stronger he cry until he fall asleep hang in there like he is slepp standing .

End of chapter 4

Hope you like it please vote and comment and follow me more  or I kill you hehe just kidding you can vote or comments like your feelings want .

Bye have a great day and night 🌃☺️