chapter 6

Takemichi : if you dare to escape again I will beat Emma and kill David.

Mikey : * Shout * DON'T DO ANYTHING TO THEM * hic* * cry * .

Takemichi : hmmp walk to his desk and grab a chain and come back to Mikey and put it on Mikey foot and say .

Takemichi : let go pull Mikey and go outside and see the other look at him then he grab Mikey and throw him on the floor and say .

Takemichi : give him a tattoo .

sanzu : yess boss .
Mikey hear he don't want to have a tattoo of bonten gang he don't want to betrayal his gang .then sanzu grab him but Mikey don't stay silent and sanzu can't give him a tattoo Takemichi see this and he walk to Mikey and grab his hair to look at him .

Mikey : ahh * hic* hurt stop  * hic* *hic* .but Takemichi don't listen and hug Mikey with his other grab and his other hand grab Mikey chin to look at him then sanzu grab Mikey hair up and start working on the tattoos on Mikey neck .

Mikey : * hic* stop * hic* .

Takemichi : shup up if you don't want them dead then Mikey shup his mouth but he still cry in tear . After sanzu done with the tattoos Takemichi grab Mikey hair and pull to the couch and Takemichi seat and Mikey seat next to him and take hand are on Mikey shoulder .

Takemichi : Ran , Rindou where are the thing I want .

Ran, Rindou : wait min boss I will go get it . They go and grab the black box and come back with it and open and see the chain that they put on the neck then Mikey see it has Takemichi and his name on it then he want to get up but Takemichi fast to  grab  him and he look at Mikey with the cold eye and the room got so silent they afraid of Takemichi and Mikey flich and seat back then take grab it and put on Mikey neck after he put it on Mikey eye still crying .

Then the gang start taking about there  business about the fight with other gang and Mikey he stay still can't do anything after they all done talking they left and leave Takemichi and Mikey alone and take look at Mikey who still crying a little bit and he get annoyed and say .

Takemichi : can't you just shup up and stop cry and Mikey flich and scared then wipe his tear off .Then Takemichi carry Mikey and go to his room and throw Mikey on the bed and go to find the clothes for him .

Mikey is seat look at Takemichi go to his closet then he look around and see 
A stick or a wood and he go grab it and put under the bed then take come back with the clothes and walk to Mikey he bent down to take Mikey chain of then Mikey grab a stick or wood about to hit take then take grab it and throw away then he slap Mikey
And pounds him .

Mikey : * cough blood * stop hurt I I will not so hit again * cough * then take stop and give Mikey a night clothes and Mikey grab it and walk to the bathroom and take left the room to take a shower in other room .when Mikey walk in he see a window there and a hairclip and he grab a hairpin and unlock his chain and open a window and get up and jump to get out then he walk to David house but he still have the chain on his neck .

With Takemichi when he come back and seat  wait' for Mikey to gat out he he wait so long then he call his name and * silent * then he run to bathroom and don't see Mikey only see the chain and a hair clip and get angry and call to ran , Rindou and say find  Mikey for him  and tomorrow get him here and he end the call and go to his closet and open we see a lot of chain and collar  and a rope toy and he look at it and close and walk back to his bed and say Mikey if I see you tomorrow you will get a big trouble * smirk * and go to sleep .

With Mikey he walk to David house but then he stop he don't want to trouble him then he remembers that he have some money left and be go to the hotel and give then his money and he got a key and grab it and say thank you and walk to the room and take a shower and were the clothes they have a the desk and walk to bed and go to sleep .

With Rin,and Rindou the two call and.tell the other and all of them say yes we will go find him tomorrow and they all cut the call and go to there bed .

End of chapter 6 .

Hope you enjoy it.
It short sorry .