chapter 7

Mikey he wake up and take a shower were a clothes that that put on the table because in this hotel the clothes that the people already were they don't take anymore .and he grab the key and walk down and give them the key back and he walk out when he walk then he bump into someone .

Mikey : ugh it hurt . When he look up he see kazutora and Hanma he thought I can't fight with them am very weak now then he get up and start to run then someone grab his clothes and he look back see Hanma is the one grab it .

Mikey : um let go please hehe  😅 * he released Hanma hand but can't * um please let go .

Hanma: what are you doing here .

Kazutora : what are you doing in the hotel .

Mikey : just run away From a Psycho he say little but the two of them hear .

Kazutora : who .

Mikey : hmm Takemichi .

Hanma: That cry baby .

Mikey : don't you know he the gang leader and your eye can see or not here have put a tattoo on my next and here the collar he put on my neck don't you see .

Hanma: * look at it and see Takemichi X Mikey name on it * oh it really Takemichi .

Mikey : hmmp noww can you let go I have to run .

Kazutora : nope Hanma bring him to our gang . And Hanma grab Mikey and put on his shoulder .

Mikey : hey I can't fight you right now .

Kazutora : I know that why I bring you Mikey .

Mikey : hmp 🤬 .when they arrive the Valhalla member look at Mikey who caus them 🤬🤬  and start laugh .

Mikey : Tf are you laughing at 😡.

Kisaki : who that Hanma .

Hanma : it Mikey .

Kisaki : oh it Mikey .

Mikey : yes it me dont you have a eyes   can't you see* tsk * or you blind oh right you are blind that why you were glass .
They all start laugh at kisaki .

Kazutora : good one Mikey .

Mikey : don't good one with me  you duck hair .

Kazutora : * speechless * .

Hanma: hahaha .

The team start laughing .

Mikey : what are you laughing for you all look bad and ugly than him .

The team ,Hanma : * speechless * .
Hanma put Mikey down and Mikey go to seat on the couch .

Kazutora :  we kidnapped him  and he be like that * speechless *.

Mikey : tf are you saying .

Kazutora : nothing.

Mikey : one more thing do you know how to unlock this .

Kazutora : hmm no hey Hanma do you know and he shack his head and look at the other them they come to unlock together but can't . Then they all look at kisaki there last hope and he walk to unlock it .

End of chapter 7

Will he he can unlock we will see in the next chapter .

Bye hope you enjoy

Takemichi X Mikey जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें