chapter 5

Takemichi wake up and see Mikey till sleep standing and he walk to the bathroom and take a shower were a clothes and grab the class of  hot water then go to Mikey and pour the water on Mikey .

Mikey: Ahhh hot *hic* hot ahh you fucker when he look and see Takemichi Face and the heck whothe heck are you .

Me : I already mentioned that Mikey forgot about Takemichi but when sanzu say he know Takemichi but he pretended don't know .

Takemichi : hmm * look at him with a cold eye * you don't know me * grab his Face * .

Mikey : * flinch and think this is not Takemichi  and he pull his face away from Takemichi * .

Takemichi : * angry* and slap him .

Mikey : Ah * cough and look at Takemichi * .

Takemichi : say do you know me * cold torn .

Mikey : * flinch * y ye yes .

Takemichi : that good * Clam Down * and who the fuck is David .

Mikey : none of your business * shout * .then Takemichi hit him .

Mikey : *coughing and look at Takemichi * .

Takemichi : I say who that .

Mikey : my best friend.

Takemichi : your best friend so who am I didn't you say I'm only your best friend forever even you have another friend .

Mikey :  you my umm don't know . And he different Frome the other * cry*.

Takemichi : hmm look at mikey with the eye about to kill someone and Mikey see .

Mikey : don't you dare do anything to him .
Then his phone * ding * .
Takemichi look his phone and see David text him if he want to sleep with him again but Mikey don't know he see David text .and Mikey say .

Mikey : give my phone back . Takemichi look at Mikey and text back to David .

Text : I'm sorry I can't go .

David : why you alway come .

I busy bye .

David : bye love you .

Takemichi see that text and he pull the text look backwards and the text see that speak sweatly . And he break Mikey phone eithe his bare hand leave Mikey look shock to see his phone break .

Mikey : y you why you break my phone you fucker  ahh got slap by Takemichi and Takemichi pull his hair and say .

Takemichi : hey I'm not like before don't you dare talk like that to me and he pull the rope off then Mikey kick him on the floor and run a way .

Takemichi : ugh . He get up and run to the room and say .

Takemichi : sanzu  call the other go get Mikey back for me  right now   and go back to his room * angry aura * .sanzu got scared and call the other to find Mikey .and they rush out of there house to find Mikey they scared Takemichi will kill them all .

With Mikey run in the hallway and trip and bleed but get up and run again when he run then he see sanzu and the other Infront him still find him and he run to other direction then sanzu see him .

Sanzu : he right there you all go to that direction to stop him me and this two go to this direction and they all not and go .

Mikey when rum he see them Infront then he walk backwards and fall on sanzu and he see sanzu and  kick him but  sanzu  grab his foot and the other come and grab Mikey hand and lock with a chain .

Mikey : fucker let me go .

They all don't say anything and hantaini brother grab Mikey and carry him and they all walk back and sanzu go to Takemichi .

Sanzu : boss we get Mikey back .

Takemichi : good bring him here and you all can go and sanzu go tell the inther to bring Mikey in and they bring in and push Mikey on the floor and walk out then lock the door .

Mikey look at Takemichi see him look at him with a cold eye and he flich and look on the ground . Takemichi get up and walk to Mikey and grab his face to look at him and say .

Then Mikey shock and angry and shout at Takemichi with the tear .

What happened you will know in the next chapter am sorry it short I still have a homework to do I will post a little bit a little bit .

Sorry for take to long
Hope you enjoy it 🐱🐱.