chapter 2

Mikey wake up and remember that today he will kick Takemichi out of the team he is sad but he just act normal he take a shower and go to open the closet but he don't have a clothes and he shouted.

Mikey: EMMA

Emma run to Mikey room and say what happened .

Mikey: I don't have anymore clothes do you have it .

Emma : I only have a girl clothes .

Mikey: * sigh* hmmm. Ok just give me one .

Emma: ok and go to her closet and pick a clothes for Mikey and walk back and give to Mikey and walk down stairs .

Mikey were her clothes .

Mikey tie his hair like a girl hairstyles

Mikey tie his hair like a girl hairstyles.and walk down stairs .

Emma : Mikey you look good and Draken is waiting for you outside.

Mikey: ok bye Emma and he walk out and run to hug ken- chin.draken look at him and open his mouth .

Mikey : don't ask let go .they ride and go to place that they meeting and Mikey get of the motor and run to Baji.

Mikey: Baji .

Baji: what with the clothes Mikey .

Mikey : Emma clothes I don't have any clothes left. * Shy*  hehe.

Draken : Mikey start right now .

Mikey: how come I started if Takemichi not here *sigh and go take seat *.

5 min later

Draken: where is he .

Baji : just call him .

Gang; where The fuck is he .
Then they here a foot step and see Takemichi come Mikey look at Takemichi and turn and let out a tear  again  and wiped of don't want Takemichi to see but  Takemichi see Mikey act strangly and have a tear and he thought something is not right here .

Mikey : alright Start the meeting .

Gang: yes sir .

Mikey: ken-chin you speak I don't want to and he give a letter to Draken .

Draken : sure * ahem * Takemichi I have a letter For you .

Takemichi: yes Draken-kun.

Draken: we will kick you out of the team because we can't keep you in the team any longer you can't fight so we can't keep you end of the letter.

Takemichi: what  he look at Mikey see him in a tear and see he wiped of and act normal when Draken and Baji look at him .

Takemichi: fine I will leave I will come back for revenge and Mikey you you I will come back  and walk away.

Toman was happy and they hangout but not Mikey he just thinking about Takemichi went they hangout .

With Takemichi

He walk and then he see two motor  stop Infront of him .

Takemichi: who are you guy .

member: are you Takemichi .

Takemichi: yes what do you want .

Member : we here to give you some offer .

Takemichi: what offer .

Member : they explained it to him and say will you become the leader of bonten gang .

Takemichi : umm........ I

End of chapter 2 what will Takemichi say will he joined or not ........

Hope you enjoy it and please read my new story about Donald na X Gray yeon please .