chapter 8

kisaki go to unlock and it get off and they cheers then Mikey look at them confused .

Mikey: hey I'm the one is happy why are you all get happy because I got my chains of .

They all look at each other and say right why are we happy and got embarrassed .

Mikey: anyway why are you kidnapped me here .

Kazutora : just want to play some fun . Mikey start to look confused then the other come grab Mikey then kisata grab Mikey head to turn then he get a tattoo that kazutora have on his neck and write on Mikey neck .

Mikey : let go I don't want another tatto * cry * * hic" let go he want to fight them but he is weak right now so he can't.

The other look at Mikey and smirk then kazutora walk to Mikey and knee down to look at Mikey face who is in tear and wiped his tear of  and the other releases Mikey hand because kisaki already done with the tatto and Mikey get up want to run then Hanma block his way he kick him but he got his leg grab and throw to the ground and he can't get up .Then kazutora grab Mikey hair pull down and Mikey face is close to his face .

Kazutora : you look cute Mikey  then Mikey turn his head to the other places then see the member start to get shiver and he look at kazutora and he give him a creepy aura then he flich.

kazutora : Hanma go get a chain for me .

Mikey : think the heck  I'm just escape From Psycho now I meet one more wait I meet three more  ugh fuck my life .Then Hanma come back with a chain and put on Mikey leg .

Hanma : hmm hmm think he look cute .

Mikey : ugh I hate them I want to escape now but how hmm I will wait until night .

Kazutora : what are you thinking

Mikey : nothing .

Kazutora : Hanma lock him in the room don't let him out .then Hanma grab Mikey and lock him  in the room .and walk out .

Mikey : I don't know what to do maybe I just sleep then he go to sleep
.

With Takemichi

Takemichi : do you find him anywhere .

Member : no boss .
* Bang* Takemichi shot him .

Takemichi : even take a month a year go find him for me .

Member ,sanzu : yes boss they all rush out .

Takemichi : *tsk* when we meet again I will punish you * angry * . And do his work again .

With Mikey he wake up and thought of something and an idea how to escape.

End

What is Mikey idea can he escaped  if he escaped who will he met .