Lady of The Night

My legs were shaking as I walked over to the bed. I wanted what Patrice had, I wanted to be her, beautiful, put-together, paid. I sat to the left of Lee, he smiled and leaned towards me, I could feel his breath on my crotch.

"Yuh naah fi do that!" I said all of a sudden self-conscious, did I smell ok? What would it taste like? What if he didn't like it?

"But I want to," Lee responded.

His nose was against my skin, I jumped, the small contact sent fireworks all the way up to my chest.

"We can start slow, what do you like?"

What did I like? I thought about it, but I couldn't find an answer. "I don't know" I finally answered

Lee looked taken aback. "Ok then, why don't we start with this,"

Lee placed his lips against my neck, he was slow and gentle, I could feel his warm breath and the slickness from his tongue. I breathed in. It had to be the rum. His hands formed arcs around my breast and he tickled my nipples, running his fingers across the fabric that covered my chest.

"And then what about this?"

I gasped, he slid the straps of my dress over my shoulders and pulled the dress down to my stomach. His warm lips covered one nipple and then the other, he was so gentle, I grabbed on to him and pulled him closer. It didn't matter that Patrice was right next to us, it seemed like we were alone. I couldn't see Lee's aged face or body anymore, I could only see the breathtaking sensations that I was feeling. He sucked harder and his hands caressed me.

"Now it's time" he said

I trusted him, his instinct had been right so far, he made his way lower, I couldn't keep still, fear and anticipation made my body shiver, and then he did it. His tongue made a slow trail down the slit, teasing me. My body jerked backwards, he grabbed my hips and held me in place. He opened my legs wider and suckled. How was this feeling possible? How could I feel so good? I gripped his hair and pulled him into my crotch, could he breathe? I didn't care, all I knew was there was a tightening inside me that was building and seemed to be getting stronger by the second. I pulled him even closer and the feeling built till it exploded. My head was hazy, my stomach felt weak, and my chest heaved. Was that what men felt when they came? I didn't know what it was, but lord, I liked it.

Before I could recover Patrice was doing what appeared to be "bowing" I felt embarrassed for her. Even though Lee had done the same, I heard the songs and I felt like it was way worst for a woman to do it. Women of value didn't do that, did they? But Lee was good to Patrice, she said so, he valued her even though she did it. I had to make a choice right then and there, I wanted this life, would I do whatever it took?

When Patrice finished I took her place, it wasn't as simple as she made it seem, Lee kept whispering "teeth, teeth!" And I would try to be mindful, but I didn't get much better.

The actual sex didn't last very long, but even in the short minutes I knew Lee was different than any man I'd ever met, he made you feel like you mattered, like it wasn't only for him. When we were done we all slept on the bed, Lee in the middle and me and Patrice on either sides.

In the morning Lee woke up and climbed off the bed, shockingly all the movement didn't wake Patrice who was still snoring softly. Lee was walking to the bathroom when he touched his chin and turned around. He walked over to a safe that I hadn't noticed before, he opened it and then walked over to me. He handed me some folded cash. "Our little secret, I would like to see you again, but alone next time."

I looked over at Patrice and then I looked at the money in my hand. "I would like that" I whispered back.

I had counted $200 US dollars before hiding it in my purse. I felt like grinning and shouting, but it was me and Lee's secret so I hid my joy. Lee dropped us off in the same spot he picked us up, when Patrice looked away he winked at me and then drove off.