┌ Extension ┘

Author's note: This one is random.. which I guess they all are. And this one is also longer.

~~~~~~~~~~

"It ain't gonna be that bad." Said Sam, putting the bags in the car. Bucky sighed.

"It's absolute chaos over there." He replied, getting into the car and putting his sunglasses on. Sam got in the driver's seat.

"Well.. you're not completely wrong." Said Sam, biting his lip. They were having an extension built onto their house, and they had to go live with the rest of the avengers while that was happening. Sarah offered them the opportunity to stay with her, but Sam said it would be nice to see Steve and the others. Bucky and Sam were used to the peace and quiet of their house out in Louisiana, and were not particularly looking forward to the chaos of the compound. Sam turned the key in the ignition and started driving. Bucky plugged his phone into the stereo and started playing some music.

"Sammy, I'm hungry." Said Bucky after about twenty minutes. Sam pointed to the bag by Bucky's feet.

"There's food in there." Said Sam, keeping his eyes on the road. Bucky dug in the bag, but found nothing he wanted.

"I want a pretzel." Said Bucky eventually. Sam raised an eyebrow.

"You just had to be that specific, huh?" Bucky nodded, a smirk on his face. Sam laughed, shaking his head.

~~~

They had arrived at the compound, Bucky eating a second pretzel since they got a few. They went inside, bringing their bags with them. Steve was there to greet them.

"Bucky! Sam!" He said, running to hug them. Bucky and Sam almost dropped their bags as they were squeezed in an embrace.

"Good to see you, Steve." Said Sam, giving Steve a thankful look as he took some of the bags. Bucky took a bite of his pretzel.

"What he said." Bucky said through a mouthful, pointing to Sam. Steve smiled and patted Bucky on the back, causing him to choke on his pretzel. After Bucky had successfully not died, Steve showed them where they'd be staying, and they dumped all their bags in there. They spent the rest of the day training and sparring. Sam swore Bucky would never pass up and opportunity to beat him in a fight.

"I'm so tired." Groaned Sam, flopping onto the bed. Bucky smiled, shutting the door and throwing his jacket off onto a chair in the corner.

"Yeah we'll probably be sore tomorrow." Said Bucky, sitting down next to Sam and putting a hand on his back. Sam turned his head to look at him.

"I'm not looking forward to that." Said Sam sleepily. Bucky rubbed his hand softly up and down Sam's back.

"Well, let's just face that when we come to it." Said Bucky, glancing behind him at the window. Sam mumbled something before closing his eyes. Bucky stroked his cheek with a loving smile on his face. Sam opened his eyes again.

"What? I wanna go to sleep." He sighed.

"The bed is comfy, you should join me." Sam added with a small smile.

"Well, let's get ready for bed first. You should have a shower and get into your Pajamas. I'll go after you." Said Bucky, still stroking Sam's cheek. Sam nodded slowly.