┌ Storming Again ┘

"It's storming again, huh?" sighed Bucky, placing a cup of hot tea on the coffee table in front of the maroon sofa where Sam sat, curled up in a blanket. Bucky just wanted to cuddle him. Sam looked up from his book and smiled.

"Yeah, it only stopped briefly over lunch." he said, placing a marker in his book and putting it down. It had been down-pouring since breakfast, and Alpine had been a little scared of the thunder. Sam had tried to reassure her that it was alright, but he wasn't sure she really got any less scared. Bucky sat down beside Sam, and he shifted over so as to be closer to him.

"It's cosy though." added Sam, and Bucky chuckled, nuzzling his face against Sam's.

"True." he agreed. Sam wrapped his blanket around the both of them and they cuddled close together as they watched the rain pour outside. Sam loved living by the coast, especially when it rained. He loved watching a stormy sea.

"Hey, Doll?" said Bucky softly, kissing Sam's cheek. Sam immediately smiled.

"Yes, Darlin'?" he replied, in the same tone. Bucky rolled his eyes affectionately.

"Let me take you on a date on Sunday, I've got a good idea for one." he said, wrapping his arms around Sam's waist and holding him as close as was physically possible.

"Oh, sure. You've got a plan, do you?" said Sam, raising his eyebrow in a playful manner.

"Yeah." said Bucky softly, kissing Sam's cheek again, then kissing the corner of his mouth. Sam grinned, his eyes fluttering closed.

"You're a charmer, James."

''''''''''''

A/N: hi this one's short but i just wanted to write some cosy cute sambucky :)