planted

Seokhoon woke up much earlier than he wished to.

It was 6:22 and his first class didn't start until 10:00. But for some odd reason, he couldn't fall back asleep.

Seoltang was curled up next to him on top of the covers, comfortable in his warmth. Seokhoon gently patted her head and scratched behind her ears.

He shut his eyes once again, just hoping that he'll sleep for just a little longer, but soon enough, there was a loud banging on his door.

"LEE SEOKHOON!!!"

He heard the faint yelling from outside his front door and he thought that could only be one person.

Seokhoon crawled out of bed, careful not to wake the sleeping dog and made his way to the door, wanting the constant banging to stop.

He opened the door to a familiar black haired boy.

"Minhyuk what the fuck it's like 7am."

He strode into the house without permission like he usually would. He collapsed on Seokhoon's couch and flipped on the TV.

"There's a whole bunch of reruns of Weekly idol on today. I wanted to watch them with you," Minhyuk explained, finishing with a big smile towards Seokhoon.

They always watched variety shows together, it's kinda their thing.

"It really starts this early?" Seokhoon asked.

"It started 2 hours ago," Minhyuk replied, turning to the right channel.
"Look BTS is on right now."

Seokhoon sighed and gave up, sitting beside the empty space on the couch.

"By the way, when did you plant flowers?"