meet

Seokhoon practically froze when he turned after shutting the door, only to see Rona staring right back at him with big eyes.

He swallowed hard and began making his way down his porch to the sidewalk, Seoltang close behind.

He stopped at the curb and looked at Rona again, who still stood in the exact place. 

Seokhoon smiled softly and smiled, making Rona blink, and smile back.

He hesitated slightly before continuing to cross the street. 

He felt some rush of adrenaline as he approached the awaiting girl. He stopped in front of her, simply looking into her eyes.

"H-hi," Rona softly spoke.

Seokhoon internally gasped. The girl's voice wasn't how he expected it to be. She also looked a little different up close. The little spots and freckles on her face. She was so much more detailed.

"Hey," Seokhoon said, smiling at her.

Rona looked down at Seoltang who sat patiently on the sidwalk.

"You can pet her if you want to," Seokhoon said.

Rona smiled, leaning down and squaated on the ground, gently patting Seoltangs head. She began to giggle when Seoltang licked her hand.

Seokhoon couldn't believe how cute the scene in front of him was.

The way Rona played with his dog, was something he couldn't look away from.

"Seoltang-ah!" the girl beamed as Seokhoon decided to sit as well.
"She's very cute Seokhoon-ah."

Seokhoon blushed at Rona calling him Seokhoon-ah. Why was everything on this girl so.... Adorable?

"Well, if you want," Seokhoon suggested, "You can come over to play with her whenever you want..."