New Year

December 31, 2019. Tuesday

"Wake up people we're almost at Logan's house." Yoonchul woke both Yoonhee and Rona.

The trio slept late because they had some family time and watched a movie which finished at around 4 am, and they had to leave early because the drive going to the Lee's house was around 5 hours.

Rona woke up, rubbing her eyes and yawned. She rolled down the window, looking at the field that surrounded them.

It felt like they were in the country side, the view was amazing, snow fell in the fields and there were barely any cars passing by them because it's almost new year and people are probably spending time with their families. 

After 5 minutes, they arrived at a big house, surrounded by big trees and was also guarded.

It looked like a mansion and looked very fancy.

The gate suddenly opened, gesturing for the car to enter. They entered the place and stopped by the big front door where Logan and Suryeon was standing.

A suited guy opened the door for them.

"Ha Yoonchul my guy!" Logan laughed, walking towards Yoonchul, giving him a brotherly hug.

"Logan! Thank you for inviting my family today. It's an honor." Yoonchul smiled.

"What honor? We're friends shut up."

Logan looked to his left and saw Rona, he left Yoonchul and walked towards Rona who was looking down, fixing her coat that was wrinkled.

Yoonchul looked at where Logan was going and smiled, walking towards them too.

"You must be Rona?" Rona looked up and saw a guy with a blonde hair, and tiger eyes. She smiled and bowed politely.

"Yes I'm Rona, It's nice to meet you Mr...?"

"You can call me Logan. Yah Ha Yoonchul, how come your daughter doesn't look like you at all?"
Logan playfully said at Yoonchul who stood beside him. 

"Well, she's smart like me." Yoonchul said proudly.

Rona and Logan chuckled. Really?

"Yoonhee-yah, how have you been?" Suryeon smiled.

"Good eonni. Thank you for inviting us, it's a pleasure." Yoonhee smiled, handing her a gift that she bought for them.

It was wine that they could drink later. Suryeon accepted it, thanking her for the gift.

"Is that your daughter?" Suryeon asked, looking at Rona who was smiling at the conversation of Logan and Yoonchul.

"Yes, Rona-yah!" Rona looked at her mother and walked towards her,

"Yes mom?"

"This is Suryeon eonni. Come say your greetings." Rona looked at Suryeon and smiled.

"My name is Rona. It's nice to meet you...?"

Suryeon chuckled, "You can call me Ahjumma."

"Nice to meet you Ahjumma." Rona bowed and smiled.

"RONA-YAH!" Rona looked at where the sound came from and saw the door open, revealing Seokhoon who looked like he just took a shower.

"SEOKHOON-AH!" Seokhoon ran towards her, engulfing her in a hug.

"I missed you."

Rona smiled, hugging her boyfriend who she hadn't seen for a couple of days,