nap

Rona sat on the floor, playing with Seoltang as Seokhoon sat on the couch and watched.

The girl held a dog toy, teasing Seoltang with it by making her run back and forth to chase it. 

Seokhoon smiled, the way Rona plays with his dog was just enticing to watch. The way she laughs and cutely talks to her just, makes his heart flutter.

Rona stood up and stretched, removing her hoodie because it was full of dog fur.

Seokhoon, who was checking something on his phone, noticed that Rona stood up. He was about to ask her if she's about to leave when he saw her removing her hoodie, revealing her tight white shirt that perfectly outlined her body.

He felt his cheeks heat up making him look at his phone, pretending that he was doing something, when he suddenly felt a hand on her forehead.

"Are you okay?" Rona asked as she removed her hand on his forehead.

Seokhoon blinked his eyes, "U-uh y-yeah I'm o-okay,"

He went back to his senses when he saw lots of scars on her arm, making him alerted. 

Was someone hurting her?

"Rona-yah?" He said softly, but still catching her attention.

"Hmmm?" She said as she sat on the floor in front of him, setting Seoltang beside her.

"Your arms..." That's all he had to say for Rona to understand what he wanted to talk about.

"I've loved flowers since I was a kid, and I liked to play a lot around the rose bush, so I always accidentally trip on it or touch it, making me have so much scars on my arm, and no one is hurting me, I also have parents, my dad is a doctor and my mom is a housewife, I don't know where they went but the grocery delivery guy said that they were the ones who pays for my food and also I'm not reading your mind, you must be curious since this is probably the first time that you see a girl with a lot of scars, and also alone." 

Rona yawned and rubbed her eyes with her uninjured hand and moved to sit on the couch beside Seokhoon.

"Is it okay to take a nap here?" The girl said, looking at Seokhoon with her big brown doe eyes.

Seokhoon laughed and nodded, a cue for her to curl up and and rest her head on the sofa.

Seokhoon stood up and went to his room, grabbing a pillow and a blanket.

He went back and saw her asleep already with Seoltang sleeping beside her.

He smiled, slowly walking towards her with the blanket and pillow that he bought.

He placed his hand on her head, raising it slightly to slid the pillow on her head. She shifted her head, adjusting in a more comfortable position. He placed the blanket in her and crouched in front of her, staring at her soft features.

"Thank you for taking care of me Seokhoon-ah." The supposedly sleeping Rona said, pressing her face on the pillow.

Seokhoon blushed furiously, walking to the kitchen to drink some water.