Gaze

"What should we do today?" Seokhoon yawned at Rona who visibly looked done with everything.

The two were sitted at Seokhoon's living room with Seoltang on Rona's lap. Rona slept over last night as she felt bored and alone at her house.

Seokhoon gladly agreed and the two slept peacefully, not until the morning came.

 The 2 were staring blankly at the television, feeling bored.

It was Seokhoon's summer break and the two had months to spend with each other as Seokhoon decided to just chill in his house. 

Rona yawned, thinking of a fun activity to do. 

"Should we get some ice cream....?"

"We did that yesterday!" Seokhoon whined making Rona groan in disbelief. 

As time passes by, the two has gotten more closer and more comfortable with each other.

There was no day that Seokhoon didn't see Rona's face.

"Should we, go at the mountains?"

Seokhoon's ears perked up at the word Mountains. 

Well that seems fun.

"Now?"

"LET'S GO!"

<3

"Yah I didn't sign up for this shit." Rona groaned, panting loudly.

It was 5 pm and the sun was about to set.

The weather was getting kinda chilly making Rona shiver.

"Is this real? Ms. Rona said a curse word! What a miracle!" Seokhoon looked back at Rona, who was giving him a death glare.

She picked up a stick from the ground and pointed it at him threateningly.

"Lee Seokhoon If you don't shut the freak up I'll shove this stick up your ass."

Seokhoon faked gasped, wiping the fake tear of his face.

"Good Heavens, what happened to my innocent girlfriend." He walked slowly towards her, leaning in her face slowly.

"You've gotten so violent today," He tucked her hair in her ear, whispering in her ear,

"Naughty aren't we?"

He slowly leaned back and gave her a smile, "Let's go Rona-yah!" 

He began walking up again, making Rona look at him in disbelief.

She chuckled and started walking towards Seokhoon who was probably a hundred meters away from her already.

After an hour of walking, the two has finally reached the end.

There was a rest stop at the pit, which had safety railings so people will be safe whenever they visit this place. 

It was already 6 pm, and the sky was already dark. But for them, it was all worth it.

A cold chilly night with the city lights of Seoul overviewing them, was quite a fantastic thing to see.

The two leaned against the railings, staring at the view.

Rona shivered, rubbing her shoulders with her hands to feel some warmth.

Seokhoon saw this and placed his hand on her shoulder, pulling her closer to her.

Rona smiled and leaned on him, admiring the view.

"You know, I'm thankful that you wrote that note on sticked it in my door." Seokhoon chuckled.

"You were noisy okay?" Rona playfully rolled her eyes.

"What if I was some bad guy that could actually kill you? Or a serial killer" He curiously asked.

Rona turned around and chuckled, placing both her hands on his cheeks.

"Well if you look like this? I'll help you change then! We cannot waste such good looks."

Seokhoon blushed, looking at the floor.

Rona smiled and held his hand, caressing it. She turned around and looked at the view again. 

"Beautiful" She sighed in content, whispering to herself.

Seokhoon looked at her and smiled.

"Yeah, beautiful."

(Sorry for not updating! It's our midterms next week and im kinda freaking the fuck out. Anyways I'll make sure to update on my free time!!)