injured

Two days later, Seokhoon heard a knock on the door. He expected it to be Minhyuk or his sister, but when he opened the door,

he was greeted by the girl across the street.

She looked at the ground, wiping her tears while her other hand was coated and smeared with blood.

"C-can I h-have a-a b-bandaid p-please?" Rona said through hiccups and sobs.

Seokhoon grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside the house, knowing her injury is more than a band aid. 

He took Rona to the kitchen and placed her hand on the sink to let cold water run to her hand.

"How did this happened?" Seokhoon asked while looking at the deep cuts on her palm and forearm. 

"I was g-going outiside and I t-tripped and f-fell and m-my hands got s-scraped on t-the thorns on t-the r-rose bush." She stuttered. 

Seokhoon sighed as he watched red stained water run down the sink.

The cuts on her palm was was a lot deeper than the ones on her forearm. Though the bleeding has slowed, it was still bleeding. 

"Keep your hands on the water." Seokhoon said before going to find a first aid kit. He fished around the drawers until he found the small box.

He found gauzes and bandages and rushed over Rona who was waiting at the sink. 

He took Rona's hand and and dapped a clean towel on it for it to be dry, then he placed the gauze on her palm, pressing on it slightly, making her wince. 

"Sorry," Seokhoon said, looking up to see pain filled tears running down Rona's face. 

He continued to wrap a bandage tightly around her palm until all the cuts were covered, then he put bandaids on the cuts on her arm. 

"T-thank y-you Seokhoon-ah," Rona said, beginning to calm down.

"It's alright," He said while placing the final bandaid on her arm.
"Just be careful next time okay?"

Rona nodded, but her attention shifted when she heard the small bark of Seoltang who looked at them with her head tilted, making Rona smile.