gift

Rona and Seokhoon sat on the couch watching some kdrama's. Rona had Seoltang in her lap and was caressing her head, getting focused on the drama.

Seokhoon on the other hand was thinking of ways on how to ask her out while munching on some popcorn. 

Should I bring her somewhere? Should I buy her a ring? Should I go overboar-

"SEOKHOON!"

Seokhoon yelped and went back to his senses.

"W-what is it?"

Rona chuckled, laughing at him, "I said I should go home, it's almost 9 pm."

Seokhoon looked at his phone and saw that it was almost 9 pm. He nodded and stood up.

Rona looked at him confusedly, "Where are you going?"

"I'll walk you home. I kinda want to catch some fresh air outside." He sheepishly said.

Rona nodded and removed Seoltang from her lap, squishing the dog's face.

"I'll come back again Seoltang-ah."

Seokhoon chuckled and walked towards the door. He opened it and was greeted by a cold breeze.

He sighed in content and stepped out of his house, enjoying the cold air.

Rona followed him from behind and closed the door. She turned around, walking towards Seokhoon who was standing in the middle of the road with his eyes closed, enjoying the cold breeze.

"Yah you'll get sick," She scolded and buttoned his polo shirt.

She finished buttoning it and smiled.

"All done." She calmly said and started to walk towards her house.

Seokhoon was left frozen, he placed his hand on his chest and felt his heart beating fast. 

How can she be so oblivious?!

Seokhoon went back from his daze and turned around, walking towards Rona who was humming, and slowly walking to her house.

Rona arrived at her door and turned around, seeing Seokhoon 8 feet away from her.

"Seokhoon-ah! I'll just get something inside, wait for me!" She shouted and went inside her house. 

Seokhoon smiled and began to kick the small rocks in her balcony.

Seokhoon heard the door close and looked back up, seeing Rona walk towards him, holding a paper bag.

"Happy Birthday Seokhoon-ah," She smiled, handing him the paper bag.

He smiled and opened the bag, revealing a sweater.

"I made it."

Seokhoon's eyes widened, "You made this? For a day? Aren't you tired?"

Rona laughed and smiled, "Why should I be tired if it's for you."

Seokhoon looked at the sweater once again and looked back at her, his eyes mixed with emotions.

"I didn't know what to buy you when you told me that it was your birthday, so I just made you a sweater because it's almost December and you can use it a lot. I was gonna give it to you yesterday but that happened. You probably didn't enjoy your birthday because of m-"

Rona was cut off with Seokhoon pulling her in a hug. She smiled and hugged him back.

"Thank you for yesterday Seokhoon-ah. Use your sweater okay? If you won't use it, I'll be upset." She pouted.

Seokhoon laughed and pulled away from the hug when he suddenly felt something fall from the sky.

"Oh? It's snowing!" Rona exclaimed, admiring the sky.

Seokhoon looked at the sky and back to her. He stared at her lovingly.

The way she smiles whenever the snow fell to her, and the way she smiles at him, just melts his heart. He looked at the gift that she made once again and chuckled.

Rona, who was looking at sky, looked back at Seokhoon who had snow all over his head.

She laughed and walk towards him, removing the snow in his head.

"Yah you have snow all over you." She pulled away and smiled.

"All done. Yah you should go home, It's cold."

Seokhoon nodded, "I'll see you tomorrow, Goodnight Rona-yah."

Rona smiled and nodded, "Goodnight, Seokhoon-ah."

Seokhoon turned around and slowly walked back to his house.

Rona looked at him and smiled, feeling her heart beat faster. 

Its now or never Rona.

"SEOKHOON!"

Seokhoon, who was already in the middle of the road looked back at her and raised his eyebrows.

"I LIKE YOU!"

She shouted, her cheeks getting hotter. She looked at the ground, feeling her legs getting weak.

Seokhoon widened his eyes and froze. He felt his heart beat faster, faster than it did 20 minutes ago. 

The person that he likes, likes him too.

Rona looked back at where he was, and before she could even say anything, 

she felt his lips on her lips.

Rona widened her eyes but slowly melted in the kiss. Seokhoon grabbed her waist, pulling her closer to him. The snow fell at the 2 but neither of them cared.

What currently mattered at that moment was that they feel the same, 

and that their heart are beating as one. 

(AWWWWWW)