Aegosexual

THE AEGOSEXUAL FLAG

The aegosexual flag is nearly identical to the asexual flag, but it possesses a triangle with an inverted order of colours

The triangle represents a "reverse" of asexuality, as aegosexuals are likely to be initially perceived as sexual individuals.

The colour associations remains the same with the asexual flag, with an extra meaning added to the grey stripe; along with demisexuals and greysexuals, it represents the in-between of arousal.

DEFINITION

Aegosexual, previously known as autochorissexual, is a micro-label on the asexual spectrum that describes those who have a disconnection between themself and the subject of arousal. Aegosexuals may have sexual fantasies, view types of NSFW content, but they generally feel little to no sexual attraction and typically do not desire to have intercourse with another individual.

Some common aegosexual experiences include:

•Fantasizing about intercourse, but the aegosexual individual is not involved, they are only a disembodied observer viewing it from a third-individual perspective, and not from the first individual.

•Fantasizing about intercourse, but envisioning only other individuals, such as celebrities or fictional characters.

•Fantasizing about intercourse, but it involves generic, faceless individuals, not specific individuals.

•Fantasizing about intercourse, but through the perspective of another individual rather than as one's actual self.

•Fantasizing about intercourse, but only imagining oneself, and no other individuals.

•Fantasizing about intercourse, but it is idealized and unrealistic. Adding realistic elements to the fantasy makes the idea of sex less appealing or even repulsive.

•Perceiving someone as "hot" or recognizing someone as attractive, yet not seeing the appeal of having intercourse with the individual in real life. The aegosexual individual may instead prefer to fantasize about them.

The romantic counterpart to aegosexual is aegoromantic.

Included in the international asexuality day.