I'm sorry (Was Important)

(Update: thanks to help from the amazing readers, this issue was resolved!)

So basically, there are a couple of LGBTQ+ wikis i like to use, yeah? To get information on identites, terms, flag meanings, etc etc. I find them quite informative and useful.

Well apparently, all the wikis were merged forcibly by the site to create a completely new one... with most identities being removed except for mainstream popular ones. The site FANDOM decided that it wanted everyone to fit into very specific tiny little boxes, and now a lot of the information that existed on a-spec and non-binary identities are just gone from it. Cupiosexual page, gone. Aegosexual page, gone. Genderfaun, well it ain't there either. Many of the non-binary identites, gone. Sexualities for Non-binary individuals, gone. Article on queerplatonic relationships, gone! Only the "popular" ones remain. My own identity isn't even there. All the information is just GONE from the site, and now i might not have the material to keep my book going.

More things might be added onto the new merged wiki in the future, but that would probably take a while (if it even ever happens). Most of the identities i have managed to put in this book will probably never be put on that wiki.

This could force me to end my book way sooner than i would have liked because i am literally not able to continue if i can't find another site with enough information. Only two chapters i had been working on before all this remain now. It will be my last unless i find another wiki. One of the chapters i never even got to finish. The other i had to completely change now due to lacking information (was autigender, and am now neurogender).

The only way this book will be re-continued is if i find another wiki or site rising with the necessary information i would need to make chapters.

I am doing my best to search for one, but it can take time. I want them to be proper and with a lot of info so that i can make more detailed chaoters. And even then, making chapters could take more time too then. So please be patient with me.

Thanks FANDOM (sarcasm), you genuinely suck. I loved making this book. It was a thing that forced me to have to do something woth my lufe, forced me to get up and get things done, something that sometimes gets really difficult for me. Sometimes it gets difficult even getting on at all. Now i might not even have it anymore.

And thank you, everyone, for all the support you have shown me and this book. Seeing your comments and votes motivate me to keep going each day, so i will keep trying my best to reply to as many comments as i can. No matter if you are an ally or part of the community, i appreciate you all. And actually, on that note... hey, allies. You might not be part of the community, but your support towards us means a whole lot. We appreciate all you allies do for us.

So here, have some Ally LGBallT comics!

(God i hope i explained this all right-)