Ch. 34 - SUPERPOSITION

Avalon's outfits:
Tate Ranch -

School / Woods / Animal Clinic -

Chapter Thirty-Four⚡Superposition⚡

Chapter Thirty-Four
Superposition

Avalon and Malia's lips moved in sync for a moment before Avalon pulled away. She smiled at her girlfriend before laying back making Malia pout slightly. "That's it?" She asked and Avalon shrugged slightly, "We got school tomorrow so we need to go to sleep now so we're not late tomorrow." Avalon said and Malia moved to lean over her slightly.

"Who cares about school?" Malia asked before kissing Avalon making Avalon grab the back of Malia's neck slightly as their lips moved in sync for a moment. "I do if I want to get into that art school I told you about." Avalon said and Malia gave her a look, "Being late isn't gonna mess with that." She said and Avalon raised her eyebrows.

"Do you know how many days we've missed or have been late?" Avalon asked and Malia straddled Avalon hips before raised her eyebrows, "You sure you want to go to sleep now?" Malia asked. Avalon took a deep breath slightly as she stared at Malia before shrugging slightly.

"I guess being an hour late isn't too bad." She said and Malia smiled before leaning down to kiss her. Their lips moved in sync before Malia pulled back slightly to kiss Avalon's jaw. Avalon turned her head slightly as Malia kissed down her neck before she furrowed her brows slightly when she saw a bag if chains.

"What's with the chains? I thought you didn't need those anymore." Avalon asked and Malia pulled back slightly. "Shhh..." She said before connecting their lips making Avalon hook her hand around the back of Malia's neck.

Avalon and Malia sat in math class when Lydia walked into class as the bell rang. "I'm impressed with most of you. It really speaks to your study habits and your commitment to your own education. Everyone else? See me for extra help." Ms. Flemming said as she started passing out graded papers.

Ms. Flemming gave Malia a knowing look and handed her the quiz making Malia look at it to see she was given a D-. Malia growled under her breath as she gripped the edges of her desk so hard that her claws came out. Lydia immediately began distracting Ms. Flemming while Avalon grabbed Malia's hand under Malia's desk.