1. Mr Jeon is my boss

“ I won't take this nonsense, I ain't my father, you are FIRED ” Is the first thing he said as he sat on his chair, the CEO'S chair.

Unlike his father , Mr Jeon , he is a big brat. The first impression he made in this office is this. Everyone now thinks he is a scary, short tempered and rude boss. Which is right.

" LALISA MANOBAN !! " he shouted in his cold, deep voice. Without wasting a single moment I took my paper work and ran to his cabin, I slowed down my speed, dusted my clothes and checked myself in the glass wall before entering his office. While tilting the door knob I breath heavily while relaxing myself and wiping the nervousness out of my face as I replaced it with a decent confident smile.

I entered straight without knocking.
" So you are miss Manoban ?" He questioned with a uneasy look on his face. " Yes sir, I am Lalisa Manoban " I replied keeping my calm. I saw he was trying scare me with his Indiatimdating aura but I didn't let that happen. " This is your project, I want it on my table tomorrow " he said with a smirk,as that project would minimum take 3 days to complete, he thought I will prottest or my confidence would vanish. But nah,if he is JEON JUNGKOOK then I am LALISA MANOBAN.

" Sure sir,it will be infront of you tomorrow morning...now may I take my leave " I said with a smirk which was replaced by a smile. The best thing was his priceless expression, duh! He nodded and I walked out of his office.

" Yah lali, what happened,what did he say" Tzuyu asked,more like wispered. " Well I am ordered to submit the new project of the Kang's by tomorrow " I replied with a regular smile. " No damn way, that is such a big project, if two people work on this project then also it won't be complete by tomorrow is he out of his mind ?" Irene unnie scolded in disbelief.

" We do know he is cold, angry young man, but isn't this too much ?" Tzuyu said as she rolled her eyes. I nodded and turned towards my computer. I tied my hair in a messy bun and started working.

•••

A beautiful girl with big doe eyes, plump cherry pink lips, long blonde hair and fair white skin walked in, she had wore a white blouse,short pencil skirt like every other female employee. But something made her look different, she stood out of all of them. She confidently walked in while her heals were clicking on the marble floor, her hips were moving in sync looked like a fashion model just walked up to my table.
'Damn never have I ever seen a woman look this hot in a formal office wear'
" So you are miss Manoban ?" I asked hiding my inner thoughts, with an uneasy look so I can scare her . " Yes sir, I am Lalisa Manoban " she replied keeping her calm. I maintained my Indiatimdating aura , but her confidence didn't budge." This is your project, I want it on my table tomorrow " I said with a smirk,as that project would minimum take 3 days to complete, I thought she will prottest or her confidence would vanish. But nah,she broke my, JEON JUNGKOOK 's ego.

" Sure sir,it will be infront of you tomorrow morning...now may I take my leave " she said with a smirk which was replaced by a smile.
' Not only she is hot, but also feirce. The first woman who broke my Jeon Jungkook's ego '
I thought as I had a sour and unbelievable expression. I managed to come back to my normal self and nodded she then took her leave.
I looked at her through my glass wall. She was working the whole time after a little chit chat with her friends they probably cursed me to give her so much work, like I even care,huh why should I? The fact that amazed me was that she didn't even went for lunch,her hands on the keyboard and eyes on the screen. She asked her friends to bring her coffee every time they left their place. She stayed until I asked her to leave,no one was there except her and me the work was over long back,she even took the data and file with her as I think she will work at home too.

'Lalisa Manoban,huh?'

•••