4. Meeting Is Heating

" Yah jungkook ahh, what do you think about rosé "
" She is nice but only as a friend " I replied to my mom who on the other line sighed.
After trying to persuade me to date Rosé she finally gave up.
•••
Today Lisa left with her friends in that outfit. I knew every one was checking her out, I wanted to help her but that teahyung no Taehyung ' OPPA ' of her's lended her his coat to cover. She was the only thing in my mind after I saw her. Tomorrow is an important meeting with the Kang's because I didn't listen to her presentation when her beauty distracted me, I read her data, impressive, not only is she hot, beautiful, fierce but also smart and responsible.

•••

I took a taxi to my house, regularly I either walk or take a bus but with clothing I didn't feel right. After changing to my regular wear, I ate lunch and slept but jungkook was on my mind the whole time.

•••

" Everyone be prepared the Kang's will be there in a minute, department heads and supervisors be in the meeting room by 11:15 and where is Lisa " Mrs Sandra asked while arranging. " Umm.. she isn't here yet " tzuyu replied with nervousness.

" What does it mean, she isn't here ? Secretary park get someone else prepare the presentation by the report miss Manoban made, and you call her now " jungkook ordered in frustration. Tzuyu was Lisa's cell phone, Irene was trying her neighbour's number, Yeji was looking for bambam's number.

" Hello Mr Jung, I am Irene from Lisa's office will please give her my message,of coming to the office now "
" Sorry miss but Lisa isn't home, she was there till last night... I think she went somewhere in the morning, also her door is closed "
" Ok thank you mr Jung sorry for the trouble. "

"Tzuyu is she picking up"
" No she isn't, lets keep trying unnie "

" Umm hi bambam oppa, I am Yeji Lisa's friend. Is she with you "
" No, I am infact in Thailand, why what happened "
" She was supposed to be here for meeting, she ain't picking our calls "
" Oh let me contact our other friends if I know anything, I will inform "
" Thank you,bye "

" Is she not with bam either " Irene was replied with a sad pout.

•••

" CEO JEON JUNGKOOK, she isn't here yet, mingyu can present instead of her and the Kang's are here as well " Sandara said as shiver ran through her spine when her eyes met a pair of dark ones which belonged to Jungkook. He nodded and agressively walked to the meeting room poking his tounge in his inner cheek.

•••

" Um.. hello I am kim mingyu, th-is p-project..." Definitely he couldn't talk without stuttering on one side he was nervous, the other thing was that he got this paper for presenting now and on the other side Jungkook was looking awfully scary.

" Hello Mr Kang I am Cha Eun Woo, sorry for the delay and my friend mingyu he is sick due to catching cold he is stuttering please don't mind him...so now I may continue with the presentation.... "

Clearly neither Jungkook knew him or have seen him, confusion was written over his face which in few minutes was replaced by satisfaction and amusement by eun woo's presentation.