8. Secret husband?

(Flashback before Mrs Jeon's call)

" Hello Jungkook" I said as Jungkook just hummed in response.

" I have feelings for you before they grow much I wanted to know about you, if you have even 1% feelings for me I will continue to be with you and if not then there's no use, so what's your answer " I honestly questioned

" Chaeyoung I am sorry but like I said I only feel a certain way for Lisa, I think of you as a good friend " he replied.
Maybe that is what is right, he is right, a marriage can't be lived like buisness it needs love, compromises and affection from both the sides but here it's one sided. We are only good as friends.

" Ok I got ya, best of luck with Lisa "

(End of flashback)

OTP

" Chae I will talk to Jungkook and persuade him so don't worry, you guys will be getting engaged this Saturday " Mrs Jeon told.

" Mrs Jeon... what is happening is wrong, I mean to say is we are probably forcing Jungkook to be with me and a one sided marriage is of no use, I think you should give him sometime and soon enough he will bring your daughter in law with him. " I replied

" You mean to say is, you won't marry Jungkook?" I replied to her question by humming.

_Call ended_

•••

I again went back to Jungkook' s office.
" Yag Jungkook-ah your mother fixed our engagement but from the Park family in is a no since they let me decide my future husband. Even if this marriage didn't take place doesn't mean, other won't Mrs Jeon will find another girl for you in a few days... so you should date before it, so that you find some time for yourself " I said altogether. He nodded in agreement.

•••

I was thinking about what rosé said since I don't want to get married right now. I opened the door of my house to see my mom.

" What happened between you and Rosé?" She asked disappointedly
" Nothing she realised we aren't a match, also I certainly like a....girl "
" Oh that's great, I thought you are a gay! Who is this girl, did you ask her out?" She quired excitedly.
" No not yet, she has a son. I don't know about her husband either. "
" Do you want me to ask her? " She said
" No need I will do it in my way " I replied with a small smirk.

•••

( Next day at work )

" Miss Irene I have some work with you, please come here " I politely called out. She nodded and sat on the chair in front of my desk.

" Yes mr Jeon, what is it?" She asked a little tensed
" It's about miss lalisa, I want to know about her past... like family, friends....love life. And no one except us should know about this conversation. " I hesitatedly asked.
She raised her eyebrow and said, " I only know that her dead left her and her mother, then her mother married a Swiss chef. Her step father died due to asthma. Her mother is sick. She's in Thailand and Lisa carries her expenses. I only know her one friend from past, Bambam. And I have no idea about her love life. " She explained. I nodded and she left.
___

Bambam huh?
I asked my assistant to get information about bambam.
A

idol, and is friends with Lisa since childhood. Is he her secret husband?

•••