6. By Her Side

In the afternoon all three of them came. I called for tzuyu.
" Miss Choi why are you and your friends so late and where is miss Manoban. "
" Sir she is sick, due to overworking and lack of sleep she fainted so we stayed by her as she lives here alone and we have no idea about her family. "
" Lisa is sick !? Which hospital ? "
" World Wide Seoul Hospital "

( I don't think theres any such hospital you know that this hospital belongs to world wide handsome Jin )

" Uncle Cha get my car we are going to wws hospital "

•••

I went to room 501 and Lisa was sitting by the window talking to someone on phone, she was using nicknames and was giggling every now and then, I seriously felt angry.

Wait am I jealous ? No I am not, every girl wants me I am better than any man out there. I don't have a reason to be jealous.

" Miss Manoban, how are you feeling now ?" I asked with concern, she was shook and jumped at her place.

" Eun I will call you later "
She said to the phone.

" Sir y-you came to see me?" She asked
" Oh that I had a meeting with someone nearby so when I heard about you I came to visit you" I lied.
" Anyway how are you now ?" I tried to change the subject.
" I am all good, infact I didn't need to stay here today but I had to since I have very overprotective friends. And I will come back to office tomorrow... also sir sorry for the disturbance in the meeting " She said.
" It's no big deal, your health is more important and don't overwork yourself or I will think I am responsible for your condition and I am giving you a leave tomorrow, don't worry about your salary I am not cutting it. " I said humbly.

She was about to say something when we heard a knock at the door.
" Eomma, jihoon is here can I come in " some child said and I was crushed, did that child just called Lisa EOMMA

" Come in baby " Lisa said with joy in her voice. She is acting like a mother no way, is that her kid.
" Eomma I heard some junglekook jerk made you work overtime and that's why you are lying on the patient bed, JERKOOK! And who is this uncle?" The kid cussed and pointed at my back. He came forward and sat on Lisa's lap, I could see she was in shock because of what the kid said.
I looked at the kid and said, " I am that JERKOOK that made your eomma ly here " soon he pouted and pointed at the door, " that's the way out,pabo " he spoke, I looked at this savage kid.
" Lisa-ssi you haven't thought your kid manners " I said in disbelief

" I apologise for his behaviour,but my jihoon is a little angry now or else he might have not said something like that " she apologized.
" I only show manners to people who deserve it, I repeat that's the door, you can leave now " he said with attitude.

" Aish.."
" Sir do not curse infront of my kid " lisa cutt me of. I nodded and took my leave placing the fruits and flowers next to her. And that kid glared at me which I returned.

She is his mother, she has a husband? Who is it, why was he not there ?

Was all in my mind. I felt unknown pain.

___

I make it clear this not a one night stand, he is not Jungkook 's kid.

Reply to MALATIBISWAS
Friend I updated