5. New Intern

The deal was signed. Jungkook was very happy because of eun-woo and angry because of Lisa.

•••

" Good work Mr Cha, you can start from tomorrow " I said with happiness
" Sorry ceo Jeon but I can't come to work for three days... You see my friend's mother is sick and she lives in Thailand, so I am going to visit her.. please understand "
" Ok then see you in three days "

•••
( Evening 6:05 )

" Mr Jeon.. I am.. ah.. so sorry.. ah "
" Right sorry! , Do you know what might have happened today if that guy didn't appear "
" I am sorry Mr Jeon, due to personal reasons-"
" Seriously Lisa, personal reasons what personal reasons say, say it to me now! Now "
" I- I can't, mianhe "
" Gosh, ok I am reducing your salary for this month "
" Mr Jeon please,please don't do this, I beg for your pardon please give me a chance " she begged for mercy.

I have never seen her looking miserable, where is her attitude?

" Get out of my office, start with your work. " I pushed her out.

•••
(Next day)

" So start with the conference " mr jeon ordered.
Every one was presenting their ideas my chance was right after Taehyung oppa. My head was spinning continuously, I knew I might faint any moment, so I tried to make an excuse to get out.
" Mr Jeon, I have a call to make will you please excuse me "
" No, after two more people it's you who will present and then you can go"

I sighed and sat back. He was still angry with me, I hate this treatment. Taehyung oppa asked if I was alright, he saw I pale and numb, I just replied with a reassuring nod .
Soon I was my turn to present.

" So for this part.... Instead of velvet... We can use cotton, it might look more simple.. but it's more comf- " I fainted.

•••

" So for this part.... Instead of velvet... We can use cotton, it might look more simple.. but it's more comf- " I fainted.

Taehyung, Irene and tzuyu rushed towards Lisa to help her.

" Pfft. What a drama " I commented. Ignoring me the three took her to the hospital.

___

Sorry for small update and late update. My mid term exams are starting in a few weeks. My school is giving those boring assignments and also I have to study. So I would be updating little less and late. Sorry 🥺