7. Rosé the Trouble

I today was going to see kookie at the Jeon corporation building. When I walked inside the building everyone was wispering and bowing. As I am the heiress of the Park household.
I walked straight to his office, when a girl somewhat of my age, with doll like features and well proportioned body stopped me.
" Sorry mam, you can't go to the CEO'S office without an appointment." She said politely. " I understand but I am a a special guest, say him chaeyoung has come" I replied. She nodded and went in after few minutes she came, " Miss Park, CEO JEON said he is busy, you will have to wait or you can leave. " She said and walked away.
I went and sat on the couch in his office.

•••

Jungkook was thinking about jihoon and Lisa the whole time. So because rosé is a woman he thought of asking her this question. " Chaeyoung, I like a woman..." Listening to this chaeyoung's eyes filled with hope and she expected it to be her. ". She makes me nervous, jealous and happy everytime..but she has a son " Jungkook continued.
Chaeyoung felt her heart break but she managed to ask, " who is that lucky woman?"
" That one" Jungkook said as he pointed at Lisa through the window.
' doll face,why her ?' is all she thought.

" So you want me to dig some information about her, I will do it like her friend " I said as I walked towards her desk in anger.
" Doll face I want to talk to you in person " I said. " My name is Lisa, we can have a talk " she replied politely.
We came to a corner and I started the conversation, " what do you have.. that I don't, why doesn't jk see me the way he sees you?" I said in the verge of tears.
" You have everything that I don't and about a man, what's so special anyway?" She replied in her usual polite tone.
" Just shut it " I tried throwing hands on her. She caught a grip of my hand and said in bitchy tone," I say nothing doesn't mean you can do anything. there is nothing between me and the CEO and about him liking you. He doesn't like anyone like he likes himself, self-love. If you wait for him for your whole life, he won't be able to give you what you want, his life is just inside this office, he is a workaholic and later after your years of waiting for him end up him being some other woman would be a waste of a beauty like you 😉" she Friendly explained.
What she said does make sense and to think about it, she and Jungkook look so good together. I will just leave.
I was in the car when Mrs Jeon called me

OTP

" Chae I will talk to Jungkook and persuade him so don't worry, you guys will be getting engaged this Saturday "

•••

Oh twist, chae and jk are getting engaged? OMG