10. When will I get a chance?

Why is she hiding her husband and his name but did bambam lie to me?

•••

I drove back to my house and thought over everything trying connect traces but it's not easy, I will have to find the whole truth.
I called assistant Park and asked for Lisa's background information.

•••

(The next day at work)

" Mr Jeon I am retiring from my job " secretary Dara said as she showed me the contract that she signed with my father.
I looked at it.

'Secretary park Sandra is requested by Jeon PD to be the secretary and guide of The next CEO Jeon Jungkook until one month till he is familiar with his work. '

" Sir 1 month is over yesterday I also celebrated a farewell party with a few employees here and also you are doing great in buisness so now I can leave this job to anyone else " she continued
" Who?" I asked with confusion
" Lalisa Manoban. I know you certainly won't mind having her as your Secretary " she said in a teasing tone.
" Ok but I would like to hold a big party for your farewell afterall you have put so much hardwork of 25 years in the development of the JEON Corp. " I insisted and she finally gave in.

•••

I was going downstairs to announce about the farewell party which will be tonight. I then spotted eun woo,looks like he's back but then my soft eyes were replaced by dreadful ones,he was with Lisa. The were talking and laughing, I walked upto them and made my way between the two.

" Looks like you are back from Thailand, glad to see you... and now you also have a friend, nice " I said while gritting my teeth.

" Well glad to work under you sir. And I am Lali are friends from long back " eun woo replied. I nodded and walked in the centre earning everyone's attention, " so some of you might now that Mrs Park Sandra is retiring from her position which is quite sad but we accept her decision and for being the most loyal and helpful intern of the JEON Corp I have decided to arrange a farewell party tonight which includes all of you,so you might leave the office early and the party is at jeon great banquet hall, big families and friends of the JEON 's are going to be there as well "
N

ow that I thought I have a chance with her but here this eun woo guy,uhhhh!

•••

Party is going to be something amazing.

Thank you for your concern guys I am so thankful that you actually cared and understood. I am fine now Hope you liked this chapter