3. Lisa on fire

I cleaned myself and came out to see my friends worried.
" Stain isn't going, do any of you have spare clothes ? " I asked pointing at my dress stane. Yeji was guilty as she blamed this on herself, Tzuyu went to ask her other friends if they could lend me a formal tyer, Irene unnie went to check her bag.
" Yeji-ah you don't have to feel guilty it's not your fault " she still seemed to worry. Tzuyu came in, " Unnie I couldn't find one for you " she said as yeji's expression darkened. " Yes! I found a dress, try in on " Irene unnie said.

" What the heck unnie, this looks like nightclub outfit. I will be fired if I wear this to present him my project, tzuyu give me my stained clothes that better " I said out of disbelief. " Sorry, it's wet I soaked it get the stains removed " she said. That's it I have no other choice accept wear this outfit

( Imagine it's length is only till knees and both sides are off shoulder )

" Ohhh you look hot "
" I am still straight " I replied to Irene unnies' comment. But to be honest I looked damn hot.

We exited the girls restroom. The moment I stepped back in office, men were very distracted, women were jealous some complimented me.

Sehun was filling water in his glass but it was now over flowing, Jennie licked her lips, euhna and jihoon both being a couple stared at me, hyujin fell from his chair, Taehyung oppa winked at me just I felt weird and a little uncomfortable.
Yeji lended me a towel to cover my legs, I focused on the work whole time, few of them even flirted with me. CEO Jeon was back now. Few minutes later I got called in his office. I took the second copy of the file and went in wishing today is not my last day at JEON Corp.

The moment I stepped in and his eyes landed on me he screamed, " WHAT ON THE EARTH ARE YOU WEARING ?!!"
"Sir  I-" I was cut be him
" This is work place not a stripping club, miss Lalisa, you where wearing a formal wear a while ago w- what now? " He lectured.

•••

I was stunned to see her like even though I lectured her and screamed, I liked what I was seeing, just a next level beauty sensation she is . Long blonde open hair, kissable soothing plump red lips complimented her skin. Not much makeup is required to make her look hotter and sexier than any other women I have seen. Over the top her red silk off shoulder, slim fit, short dress awaked the harmones in my body. After my lecturing and intense staring she explained herself, " sir I poured coffee on my office wear so I changed into the only available outfit at the moment, please don't  mistaken my character or intensions "

" Ok miss Manoban, you can explain the project " I said clearing my thoart and trying not to look at her beautiful exposed colar bones and long slender legs.
" About the market stocks... " She was presenting but I was just eyeing her. I was acting completely out of my character, not like I haven't seen women in such clothes but seeing her in such clothes hits difference. I suddenly dropped a pen I was holding, Lisa bended to pick it up for me. Without her noticing her cleavage was exposing, she suddenly realised what kind of dress she was wearing and stood up straight erate, she saw my peeking at her cleavage and cleared her throat, " mr jeon... I will continue " she said.
" What's the hurry " I asked as I couldn't resist her anymore. " Huh? Mr Jeon please stop walking closer to me " she said as she moved back with every step I took towards her. Now she under me, I had pinned her on the wall " miss Lisa, don't you know how easily you can make a man horny in this dress of yours " I wishpered in my low pitched deep sexy voice. Causing her to shake a bit but this woman ain't like the others. She made her comeback with placing her right hand on my expensive, well tailored suit , liking her lips and said, " Don't you know I don't really care " in her deep sexy voice I heard for the first time. She pushed me away slightly and opened the door while exiting she said, " mr jeon I will come back tomorrow and do a favour to you wearing something less revealing so you can consentrate."

Lalisa Manoban, the most unique and interesting girl I know.

•••

I somehow got out of there and ran to the restroom. My face was crimson in shade. His hot breath falling on my face, those dark pair of eyes staring deep in my made it worse, and that admirable face inches away from mine had my heart race like it would come out.
T

he more I thought about it the more red I was turning. I collected myself and walked to my table normally.

" I bet he was eye fucking you, who won't, you look damn hot " Irene unnie complimented. " Only if I were a man I would have asked you out" Yeji joined. " I am feeling so gay right now "

( I am so gay for Lisa )

" Tsk. Stop buttering me " I replied
" Anni, you really are looking so beautiful who needs to butter you, hmph " tzuyu declared.

___

I seriously have a damn crush on Lisa. Jungkook-ah couldn't control himself either.