2. His Ideal type

I came home and washed up, my phone rang. It's my mom.

" Hi old lady " I said, as I wanted to mess with her. " Yah, I look younger than you, uhh ungrateful brat " she said, clearly offended, making my laugh. "Mom I am just messing around, anyway why did you call" I asked. " Aishh.. tomorrow is your blind date with chaeyoung, before you refuse let me clear it, either you introduce me to your girlfriend or go on this blind date with chaeyoung, she is the most polite, beautiful and well mannered girl I have ever seen, please jungkook go for my sake " she requested, I really didn't want to say yes but I love my mom so I said yes and hanged up, afterall it's just a blind date not marriage.
I placed my phone on nightstand, switched on the air conditioner and drifted to sleep.

•••
I

woke up and realised that I fell asleep on the table last night. 3 hours sleep is not enough to me but due to the great CEO JERKOOK I had to stay up all night completing this damn project. Good thing it's done and Jungkook is going to be sook again.
Not wanting to get late anymore, I quickly took a shower and dressed neat in a white blouse and pencil skirt. Hair in a high ponytail and wore light makeup and point heels. Dashing in my cab.

I got in the building, checked - in , and walked to the elevator where I met Park Sandara, CEO jeon and Jeon Jungkook 's personal secretary. She is very nice, polite and smart. I bowed to her which she returned with a humble smile. " Lisa , about yesterday you are the only employee who made a good impression on CEO JEON , keep it up. Also what about the Kang's big project , do you need some help with it ?" She politely asked. " Mrs Park I-" I was cut be Mrs Park. " Anni just go with Dara , Lisa I have always seen you as daughter, let's speak informally " she said with her never disappearing smile. I nodded and spoke, " Dara eomma ( mom ), thank you for asking but I have already completed the project " she gave me a 'best of luck' look and thumbs up. We reached the top floor 20, and before stepping out I looked at the camera in the elevator, and smirked at it, I knew that angry bird is watching us now, and stepped out. I arranged my desk, greeted my unnies and took my project heading to Mr Jeon.

I knocked on the door and went in after I heard a 'come in' , seeing his face I do know he actually saw me smirking at the elevator camera, I like seeing him mad like this.
" Miss Lalisa, the project, leave it here later come and present it to me if it's fine then I will allow you to present it to the Kang's. " He said pointing at the pile of files on his table. I nodded and placed the file there and walked out.

" Tzuyu, Irene unnie do you need anything from the canteen as I am going to the office canteen " I offered my friends
" Latte for me " Irene unnie said and tzuyu shook her head as a no.
I bought latte and coffee for us. While returning I saw CEO Jeon going out, whatever why do I care?

I and unnie were drinking our coffees, when suddenly Yeji came hugged me from behind, I dropped my coffee on myself. " Mianhe, unnie I didn't meant to, sorry " she bowed in guilt and started helping me. " It's fine, don't worry " I reassured.

•••

I was at the restaurant where that girl and I were supposed to meet, after a few minutes she came. She had worn a blue classy dress, blonde open long hair, and a little makeup. She was pretty but I am not into her.
" So what should I address you as ?" She spoke in her polite voice. " Jk, I will address you as Rosé as that is also your name. " She nodded. We talked awhile and I enjoyed her company, she was not one of the rich, spoiled, ungrateful brats. We later bid our goodbyes and I rode back to the company building.
I went to my office and called Lisa to present her project to me.

She walked in from that door, seeing her my jaw dropped. " What on the earth are you wearing ?!!! "