Chapter Twenty

Mew was having some drinks at the bar inside the hotel. He's still contemplating the decision he made yesterday. Staying inside his penthouse only makes everything worse for him, so he decided to go down, and socialize with a few people.

He's kind of tipsy since he had downed a couple of alcoholic bottles already. He poured another shot of drink into his glass before he drank it again.

------------------------------

Not far from where Mew is sitting, Up and Kao can only look at his back. They've been there for as long as Up can remember.

"Are you sure that he's the one you saw when you were here last month?" Up asked Kao, whose eyes are still on Mew.

"I'm more than sure, Up. He's the one I saw that Gulf's looking at."

"Why don't you just confront him? I mean, like talk to him." Up said, as he also eyed Mew.

"I have to be certain about my suspicions. And I need your help for that."

"You know, I don't understand why you still have to do this. Gulf broke up with you.."

"He did. But he did not specify any reasons. Maybe, if I can knock some sense into that guy, we'll be able to fix what we have."

Up just rolled his eyes and sighed. God. He didn't know how stupid Kao could get.

"Up, I need your help now," Kao said, as he held Up's hand, and turned to look at Mew again.

Up clucked his tongue as he hesitantly stood up from where they were sitting. He took a few steps forward before looking back at Kao.

"I'm nervous." Up mouthed to Kao.

Kao just nodded, urging Up to go. Up tightly closed his eyes, and walked in Mew's direction. Once he was there, he tapped Mew's shoulder and sat beside him.

"H-hi." Up greeted Mew who seems to be very drunk already.

With hazy eyes, Mew managed to turn to him and smiled. "Oh hi. It's you, snowball!" Mew said, as his voice slurred with every word he said.

"Y-ye-yeah. It's me." Up said, as he was trying to start a conversation with this stranger.

"What are you doing here?" Mew asked Up, as he reached for the bottle of brandy, and poured some into his glass.

Up bit his lower lip and looked in Kao's direction who was watching them. "I'm here to accompany you. I saw you are having drinks by yourself."

Drunk Mew tilted his head to the side and smiled. "Great. Let me pour you a glass of this..."

"Mom, Dad, forgive me for doing this," Up said to himself, as he flashed an awkward smile to Mew.

-------------------------

>Bangkok, Thailand<

Gulf was done packing most of his things. He's going to move out of the house, as he can't live in there anymore. He asked Earth's help to find a condo for him, as he can't go back to their house, as he and his P'Toptap are not on good terms.

This will be the last night that he's going to sleep here. Tomorrow, he'll move out of the house and just come back to get his stuff. Before he and Kao separated ways, Kao said he can do whatever he wants with the property, as he was giving him all the rights to the house.

Gulf felt guilty, just at the thought of selling the house. He thought he was just going to have someone rent it. He already posted an ad for the house rental. Hopefully, someone will contact him and rent the house.