Chapter Thirty-two

After Mew and Gulf became officially engaged, they decided to return to the US, for Mew to resume running the company, as he had already taken a long leave from being the CEO.

Before booking their tickets to the US, the couple had made sure that there will be no problems for their daughter- Natasha, once she was already outside of the country. Gulf made sure that all of their daughter's legal documents were complete for a smooth trip.

They had also planned to get married in the US, as their country does not yet allow the legal union of both genders. They decided to just get married again, once it's already honored in their home country.

The family is currently at the airport, waiting for their flight en route to the US. Their siblings made sure to send them off since it will take a long time before the family might decide to return to Thailand.

While they are waiting for their flight, Gulf is making sure that Natasha won't have any tantrums, since it will be her first time flying long distance. It will take them at least 16 hours before they land in the US.

"Honey, in case you feel something not good, tell papa immediately, okay?" Gulf said to his daughter, who was currently sitting on his lap.

"Yes, papa. I'm a strong girl. I'm not scared of being on the plane." Natasha said while trying to flex her cute arms.

Mew laughed and kissed his daughter's head. "Baby, once we're on the plane, you still have to sleep as usual like in our house, okay? You can't stay up too late."

Natasha nodded like the obedient kid that she is. "Okay..."

Their daughter continued playing with her phone. Meanwhile, their siblings look so gloomy.

"Why do you all look like that?" Mew asked when he noticed that their siblings look sad.

Off sighed and placed his hands in his pockets. "We can't help but get sad. We've been only with Natasha for almost 2 months, and you're going to the US."

Gulf smiled. "P', it's not like we're not going back to Thailand. We will still go back here from time to time."

"But you can't do that anymore when Natasha starts going to school." It was Win, who looked so sad.

Gulf hugged his youngest brother. "Aw... are you sulking? You can visit us too." Gulf said as he pats his brother's head.

After several minutes, their flight was already announced. The family started picking up their luggage. Gulf placed Natasha in her stroller, while Mew pushed the cart containing all of their luggage, while Gulf carried the bag where their essentials and documents are placed.

"Have a safe trip. Call us once you arrive." Toptap said as he waved his hand goodbye.

The couple waved back, before heading to the check-in counter. After several minutes, they already boarded the plane.

Toptap and others were about to leave when they saw the plane that the family boarded, already taking off.

Saint just sighed. "I will miss our princess."

Bright slowly nodded. "Yeah. Definitely will."

---------------------------------------------

<USA>

After more than 16 hours of being on air, Mew and his family finally landed in the US late afternoon. Once they went out of the departure area, a chauffeur is already waiting to pick them up.

While on their way to their residence, Natasha fell asleep. Gulf decided to carry their daughter in his arms, rather than place her in the car seat. Mew turned to Gulf, only to see him getting in and out of sleep.