Chapter One

> Thai Royal High School (2018)

A cute grade 7 boy is bawling his eyes out. He had been crying for over an hour. His friends tried to console him but they couldn't stop him from shedding tears.

"What exactly is the problem? You have been crying for an hour now." Fluke said with worry in his voice.

"We don't know what to tell you to make you feel better, since you keep crying. We want to help, but we don't know how." Earth, Fluke's twin and also Gulf's friend, added.

With light sobs, Gulf faced his twin friends. When their eyes met, he started to cry again.

Fluke sighed in frustration as to what exactly was happening to their friend. He patted Gulf's back to console him. Just then, a phone ringing broke the silence.

"Is that yours?" Fluke asked Earth as his twin seemed to look for his phone.

"Yeah. Don't know who's calling at this hour." When Earth finally got hold of his phone, he answered the call.

<Phone line>

"Hey! What made you call?" Earth asked the caller

"Is P'Gulf with you?" the caller asked back

"Uh..."

"Don't tell him it's me who is calling. And please, don't overreact." Earth rolled his eyes upon hearing it.

Why the hell Win, Gulf's brother, wouldn't want Gulf to know that he's calling?

"Fine, bitch. Now what?" Earth said as he crossed his arms.

"P'Gulf and P'Mew broke up," Win said in an almost inaudible voice.

"They whaaaattt???!!!"

"Ai Sat! I just told you not to overreact." Win seems to be pissed based on the tone of his voice.

"Wait, wait, wait..." Earth stepped away from Gulf and Fluke to continue talking to Win. He went to a nearby shade, Fluke, and Gulf just within his sight.

"Hey, bitch. What do you mean that they broke up?" Earth asked in confusion, as he could not comprehend why Mew and Gulf's almost perfect relationship ended.

"Can you like stop calling me a bitch?" Win is indeed pissed now on the other line.

"Oh, C'mon! Why are you so pissed? Do you have your monthly period?" Earth teased his friend, whose annoyed face he could already imagine.

Win sighed on the other line before saying, "You know what? There are times in my life that I regret being friends with you and Fluke, and this is one instance."

Earth laughed with a smug face. "Shouldn't have talked to you in the first place."

"Ai Sat.."

"What about P'Mew and Gulf now?"

"P'Mew called me. He's asking if I'm with P'Gulf. He said he wants to talk to him."

"Why doesn't he call Gulf then?"

"P'Gulf turned off his phone. He probably does not want to talk to P'Mew right now."

"Did P'Mew tell you any reason why they broke up?"

"He might have to stay abroad for good. His dad won't allow him to go back to Thailand anymore. P'Off and Saint are to follow him in the US at the end of this month."

"What??? Why is this even happening? Their business is doing well here in Thailand. Why do they have to migrate abroad?"

"I don't know. P'Mew didn't specify any reason when he called. He's so desperate to talk to him now."