Chapter 3.

*The first 72 hours are critical for finding a missing person. The timer begins the moment someone concerned for his or her well-being alerts law enforcement.

Hour 1.

With eyes still closed and full of sleep, Daichi pulled the body laying in bed next to him closer as he buried his face into its warmth. He turned to his side as he pressed himself against his wife's long, hairy legs and inhaled the familiar crisp wood and leather cologne she wore....wait what? Hairy legs and leather cologne?

"Look man, I let you cuddle me while you slept. You even groped my ass a few times, and I let it be. However, I'm drawing the line at you violating my thigh with your morning wood."

Daichi opened his right eye and squinted up at the individual whose waist he had his arms wrapped around before letting out the unmanliest scream he had ever heard from his own mouth.

"Kuroo! What the hell are you doing IN MY BED!" Daichi screeched, sitting up and pulling himself away from the arm Kuroo had laid on his back.

"Oh, now you're gonna yell, but when I was softly stroking your hair not too long ago, you practically melted into the pillow," Kuroo smirked with a mocking tone.

Daichi continued to stare in confusion, his brain appearing to lag a little having just been jolted awake from shock.

"It's Friday. Don't you have work, and WHY are you watching Sailor Moon?" he asked, turning to the television that had the familiar blonde girl with long pigtails undergoing her transformation to fight.

"Nah, got today off because I'm working this Sunday. Your remote's battery is dead, so I had to manually turn on the TV and pick something. I was watching some anime about volleyball, but then that ended and this turned on. Would have changed it, but you were wrapped up all around me so I thought I'd try not to disturb you," he replied with a yawn, eyes watering up from the stretch before they went back to focusing on the television.

"That's why I brought up the second remote."

"There's no second remote," Kuroo replied with a blank expression as he continued to watch Sailor Moon.

Daichi looked at the nightstand, and sure enough, his bowls from last night and the remote he had brought from downstairs were gone.

"Nori probably took it down. Anyways, explain what you're doing here...in my bed," Daichi gruffly let out.

"I had to get out of my house. As you know, Levochka's visiting from Russia for a week. If I have to be around Alisa fussing over him and him acting like a dumbass for another second, I might just kill him. Told them I had work so I could get out of the house for a bit."

"Uhh..didn't he just get here last night though? You definitely dealt with him for longer periods of time as his captain."

"I had authority then. Now I'm just his powerless brother-in-law. His sister holds all the control, and he's her little Levochka so he can do no wrong," Kuroo grunted, emphasizing Lev's nickname with a higher pitch in his tone. "You wouldn't understand since Nori's an only child. Don't get me wrong, I love him, and he's my brother too...but he just literally walks around like he owns the place," Kuroo frowned, crossing his arms and letting out a defeated sigh.

"Oh of course not....I would have no idea about someone who's like a sibling to my wife walking around my house like they owned the place," Daichi curtly responded, glaring at Kuroo who seemed to be oblivious about the comparison. "When'd you even get here? Did Nori not try to stop you from coming up?" Daichi asked as he looked around the room. Most of their clothes from last night still littered the carpet, including your panties and bra. Yea this was just Kuroo, and it didn't matter how presentable the room was, but it was unlike you to just let him in without making easy fixes first.