Soooo?

Yahooo!!!

As promised, this is just a quick little, "so how was it Imai?" section and other little fun tidbits I tried to hide through out the story!

...the story for the self insert drawings of me...I got bored and attempted to draw a cartoon version of me. LOLLLL. Thought I'd try something new...then I ran with it and drew me hanging out and having this Ted Talk with Daichi. it was definitely fun to sketch these out. I hope they bring some color and personalization into the story from me to you!

 I hope they bring some color and personalization into the story from me to you!

Chapter 1:

Your mind came back to the present where your eyes focused on the framed picture on your father's desk. It was easily your favorite photo. In it, your father's face was still covered in whipped cream as he gleamed at the camera, one arm wrapped around a terrified Daichi's shoulders. You were standing on the other side of Daichi, holding one of his arms with both of yours as you excitedly cheesed at the camera. You were proud of yourself at how well the first meeting had turned out, but also had to make sure your boyfriend didn't topple over from the distress you had caused him. Your mother was standing behind the both of you, visible in the space between you two as both of her hands rested on top of his shoulders. The picture was chaotic, and it captured your family perfectly.

As we all know now...the person who took this picture was Imai...scary :P 

----

Chapter 2:

You glanced back onto the nightstand, and sure enough, two empty bowls laid next to the clock. If anything, you had simply saved Daichi a trip to go get seconds as he'd always had a decent appetite. Next to the bowls laid two remote controls. You rolled your eyes as you realized he had been too lazy, yet again, to replace the batteries in the remote that belonged in your room, and had therefore grabbed the remote from the living room to use for the TV up here. This is why you're always misplacing things.

The first, of multiple hints towards why Nori had an Airtag on the remote in question. LOLLL

--

"Yes, Dad. I know what you're saying, but they might give me first chair. This is what I've been working towards, you've gotta trust me. Mhmm. Yes, I know," you continued to nod your head even though your father couldn't see you as you balanced your cellphone between your ear and shoulder, using your hands to open the door to your apartment. Soon as the door swung open, a blast of music filled your ears along with cringe worthy singing that made you wish you could tear your ears off. It was so loud, even your father stopped talking.

Did anyone pick up this conversation? This was the conversation Nori is having with her father before she steps into the apartment to find Kuroo dancing and singing around the kitchen. This is them discussing Yue's case against Haku! Nori's father was nervous about her taking it (and as we now know, he had the right to be).