Chapter 4.

"KUROO!!" Daichi yelled out as he slammed open your bedroom door and stormed out towards the living room in nothing but his boxers to find the tall, messy haired man sitting in front of the television watching some show in his pajama bottoms. He was munching away on a bowl of cereal and milk, a box of opened honey oats sitting on the coffee table in front of him. He looked like he had just gotten out of bed, his hair was messier than usual, and a bored expression covered his face as he turned and blinked at Daichi.

"What?" he mumbled, chewing on a mouthful of cereal.

"Three months....THREE MONTHS I have been getting flowers for Nori. Sending them to her office or bringing them to her before dates."

"Yea, so?" he lazily eyed Daichi as he placed another spoonful into his mouth.

"SHE'S ALLERGIC, AND YOU COULDN'T TELL ME?"

Kuroo snorted and began to choke. Ordinarily, Daichi would have offered help, but he was too annoyed to bother so he continued to watch as Kuroo smacked at his chest and continued with his fits of coughing until they gradually turned into laughter.

"Finally figured it out?" Kuroo wheezed as he wiped at the tears running down his face.

"Daichi, I'm so sorry, I should have told you sooner! We can still go to the flower garden today. I'll just take an antihistamine, and I'll be fine!" you rushed out after him once you had pulled on his t-shirt that you found at the foot of your bed and a pair of shorts.

"No, it's not your fault at all. You don't need to feel bad. And of course not, we'll go do something else. The flower garden isn't the issue here," Daichi said as he grabbed the back of your head and pulled you in so he could kiss the side of your hair, "The issue is Kuroo."

"What can I say? I like flowers. They freshen the place up. Her being allergic just meant I got to keep them in my room. Girls always get flowers. Why can't anyone ever get me flowers for once? Watching Nori freak out about how it was too late to tell you she's allergic since so much time had already passed was entertainment on its own, however," Kuroo howled.

"I can explain! It's not that I don't personally look at gifts! I've just told my assistant to share things or display them in the common area for everyone to enjoy and for her to just save the cards because that's what I care about anyways! She holds onto them until I have some proper downtime to individually call and say thank you! By the time she had even given me that first card from you, it had been a few weeks, and you'd already sent another bouquet at work and then also brought one in person before one of our dates. I COULDN'T TELL YOU I'M ALLERGIC AFTER THREE WHOLE BOUQUETS!" Daichi watched you bring your palms to cover your eyes as you erratically explained the situation.

"Hey, look at me," he gently spoke as he dragged your hands away from your face. "How many gifts do you get anyways?" he asked, genuinely concerned about how popular his new girlfriend might be.

"Jealous?" Kuroo smirked from his spot on the sofa, still munching away on his cereal as he wiggled his eyebrows at Daichi.

"Shut up, asshole."

"Oh stop that, they're always from clients. I do a lot of pro-bono work, so it's their way of saying thanks."

"I see, well yea. If it's anyone's fault, it's that guy's. He's known about this, and he still let me get you things that make you break out in hives. Hell, he even helped me pick out a few bouquets because they were favorites. Some best friend you have," Daichi snorted as he wrapped you into a hug.

"I didn't lie...they were favorites....mine."

Daichi reached for his TMPD sweatshirt that was lying on top of the kitchen bar and balled it up before taking aim at Kuroo and smacking him straight in the head.