Epilogue

About 2.5 years later...April 2024

--------------

"Nori....Nori....please," Daichi moaned. "Please turn it off...I'm going to die."

You groaned as you turned to your side to reach for your phone. You squinted at the screen as the alarm screamed at you. 5:30AM. You sighed as you turned it off and went to move out from under the blanket, but Daichi's strong arms wrapped around your waist from behind and pulled you back towards his warm body.

"No...stay with me for just a few more minutes," he adorably requested in his sleepy voice. Eyes still closed, he snuggled his face into your hair and began to softly kiss the back of your neck, creating butterflies in your stomach.

"What are you doing, Daichi?" you softly whispered, melting into every touch.

"It's been so long...we can skip packing our lunches this morning and just grab something from outside," he mischievously suggested. You could feel his lips curling into a grin against your skin.

A moan escaped you as you felt Daichi's hands slide down from around your torso and into the shorts you were wearing. He pressed his fingers against your clitoris through your panties, causing you to squirm.

"You're so sensitive...hmm," Daichi hummed as he nibbled on your ear, sending goosebumps down your spine.

He pulled at your shorts and panties as you kicked your legs to help him get them completely off before turning around to face him. His grabbed you by your hips and pulled you on top of him as he laid flat on his back. You bent over and kissed him as you reached down and pulled his boxers down just enough to pull out his entire length. You opened your lips and moved your tongue against his as you sensually stroked him to get him harder.

"Fuck..Nori...that feels so good," he groaned through your kisses as he slowly thrusted his hips into your hand. "I can feel you getting wet on my leg."

You moved down a little as you kissed his jaw and neck before raising your hips and moving his length to glide over your entrance.

"Baby please," he shuddered below you as he attempted to move his hips forward so he could finally enter you.

You grinned against his neck before placing a soft kiss on his lips. You were about to push him into you and grant him what he wanted when a knock at the bedroom door startled you.

"Daddy?"

You heard a soft sleepy voice through the door. Your eyes went wide as you quickly climbed off of Daichi and tried to find your shorts and panties that had disappeared somewhere under the blanket.

"What...what is it bud?" Daichi's steady voice answered as he also attempted to pull his boxers on before standing up from the bed to unlock and open the door.

A brown haired six year old boy in dinosaur pajamas clutching a stuffed replica of the MSBY Black Jackals mascot to his chest awaited on the other side.

"I had a bad dream...can I sleep with you?" he mumbled, his round gray eyes almost filled with tears as he looked up at Daichi.

"Of course, bud. Let's go," Daichi kindly answered as he scooped Akio into his arms and carried him to the bed where he snuggled in between you and Daichi. You wrapped him into a hug and kissed him on his head as he snuggled in against you.

"It's okay, baby. It was just a dream. You're safe now," you calmly reminded him, knowing full well what his nightmare had probably been about.

It had been over two years since the entire ordeal with Haku and Imai had taken place. Immediately after the incident, you and Daichi had taken Akio in as a foster child before he could be placed with someone else in the system. Within the year, you both had adopted him as your own, making him officially your son. After everything that had happened at the hotel with Haku and at the sudden loss of his mother, Akio had become a bit traumatized, and rightfully so. It had taken some time to help him work through the memories, but he's a resilient kid, so he bounced back fairly quickly. Even so, he occasionally still had nightmares about the incident in the garage or dreams about his mother that would result in him waking up in tears. They weren't as common of an occurrence anymore, but at moments where he felt scared or stressed out, the nightmares would happen. You knew exactly what his stressor was today. It was the first day of school, and you knew he was nervous because he was now officially starting elementary school.