The Worse Is Over(At What Cost?)

It's been five months since little Izuku was born into the world. Hisashi and Inko Midoriya could never ask for a better child. I mean, Izuku was the cutest baby they have ever seen and they loved him. Little Katsuki Bakugou was just two months older than him so they would bring him to play dates. But when it was the sixth month, something happened that changed both the Midoriya's lives forever.

*****************************************************************

(3rd POV)

Today was a big day for both of the adult Midoriyas. Inko had to work a 24-hour shift today and Hisashi had a very important business trip that will last about 2 weeks. They were gonna drop off their little Izuku with the Bakugous to their care.

"Hisashi, hurry!", Inko yelled as she started the car for her husband. Hisashi, a man with black curly hair and green eyes ran towards the car. Baby Izuku was set in the back, giggling as the car started to hum and rumble. An audible click could be heard as the little infant turned his attention towards his dad.

"Sorry hun, I needed to get my passport", Hisashi said in an apologetic tone. He was going to America for his business trip. Inko just sighed and forgave him as the car then went off. They had to first drop off Inko at the hospital, then Hisashi drops off Izuku, then he would go to the airport. The hospital would be a 25-minute drive.

The silence was comfortable in the car. All they could hear were the engine of cars, the whistling wind, the chatter of crowds, just general background noise. It was until the silence got boring that they decided to listen to something. At some point, Hisashi turned the radio on when they were 15 minutes in the drive. At first, music only played but 2 minutes later, news reports came on.

"Attention, people near ******** Street need to evacuate immediately, a villain attack has occurred. Endeavor is currently apprehending the villain but I would advise you to leave and get out of the way for your safety. A villain named Taur-", the radio got caught off with static. They were in the same street the radio had mentioned. Panic had rushed through their veins, they sweated beads.

Izuku remained oblivious as any baby would. Before they could react, they heard an explosion. Their surroundings were covered in debris and dancing fire. Cars beaten, burnt corpses, smoke, and rusted iron filled the air. They saw the fight up ahead of them.

A man with a head of a bull tried the ram into the 2nd ranked hero, Endeavor. He was punched on the head and then a flaming ball of fire headed towards him. Dodging it, he stomped the ground and made the ground shake. Waves of energy were sent out and made the car slightly fall back. Hisashi broke out of his stupor and slammed his foot on the breaks.

The car came to an abrupt stop, wheels screeched in a high squeal. The first thought that came into the mind of the parents, take their baby and r u n. Inko unbuckled Izuku, holding him close, and tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. Hisashi tried to open his door as well, didn't budge at all. In front of them, the battle raged on, oblivious to the family.

The bull-headed villain was now in front of them but didn't face them. Back turned towards the car. Endeavor yelled out something and shot a fireball towards the villain and he dodged. Unluckily, it went towards the family's car instead. The car took damage, glass cracked and small drops of flames seeped through.

Inko screamed like a banshee and Izuku started to cry from the shrill noise. Hisashi accidentally stepped on the pedal and made the car go full speed ahead. Then, something much dangerous hit them. A large chunk of a building was right in front of them and they hit it. The car began to burn ablaze.

The car doors opened and they escaped. Before they could run, their legs felt heavy like they were bound to the earth. They fell and hit their heads on the concrete, hard. Hisashi passed out as a chunk of debris hit his head and left Inko conscious. Tears streamed down the woman's cheeks but they felt like molten fire on her skin.

Her baby cried, the wailing brought attention. The villain took notice of the baby and grabbed him out of Inko's arms.

"NO!", Inko screamed. Before she could do anything, the bull-man kicked her head. Not enough to crush her head, just enough to knock her out and leave a painful bruise. The bull-man decided to take the baby hostage but before he could announce that, a raging fireball had hit him. It left him screaming in agony as he then dropped the infant.

The baby stopped crying as his head hit the concrete leaving a bleeding head wound. The bull-man yelled incorrectly as his flesh boiled and burned under the hot flames. Until he stopped and dropped with a loud thud. Endeavor walked over to the villain to see what damage he inflicted on the villain but only to finally take notice of the bloody baby right next to the villain's head.

"Shit", he muttered out. He didn't plan on killing a child, one so young. Ambulance alarms blared out. in the silent air along with the crackles of fire.

*****************************************************************

The first chapter is done. I'm sorry if it seems a bit boring. If you have read my first bnha fanfic, My "Imaginary" Friend, you know why I made this fic. Updates are the same here, updates will be random depending on things going on. Merry Christmas! :)