Grab The Knife(Attack Those Who Start It)

Hisashi has a negative reaction, Izuku is scared and doesn't know what to do, Fenix helps in a violent way.

*****************************************************************

(3rd POV)

"What?", Hisashi says as his expression contorted to fury. "Our son is a useless, worthless, quirkless brat all along?", Hisashi snarled out. Bits of flame escaped his mouth as he did so. "Plus, he has a fucking demon following around him, and the things we didn't do shit to make that thing go away", Hisashi bites out.

"Hisashi! He is our son and nothing is gonna change that. Quirkless or not", Inko says now standing, chair on the ground from the quick action.

"The shit isn't our son, he's the spawn of Satan himself, you have seen him doing that demonic shit", Hisashi says as he quickly stands up as well. Izuku shrinks from all the negative actions being thrown left and right. After a good few minutes of arguing, things started to get worst. "That's it, I'm gonna kill that piece of shit", Hiashi says now looking in Izuku's direction. And that made him run, he ran up the stairs with his father after him.

"HISASHI, NO!", Inko yells out but then twisted her ankle from the table leg. Hisashi may have longer legs but Izuku was faster than him. He ran to his bedroom, quickly locking the door. He took a step back only to stumble when a loud bang echoed the room.

"Open up you worthless fuck!", Hisashi's voice boomed. Izuku was scared, he knew that the door wouldn't be able to hold up for long. Curling in on himself, he let tears escape his eyes. Salted tears streamed down his face as he silently cried.

The noise started to blur and became static, it was loud. He didn't want to deal with this, he didn't want to die. A sob broke out of his lips as the banging rang louder than ever. The only thing that broke his crying was Fenix's voice.

"Do you want me to help?", Fenix asks in a voice that sounded like multiple talking in unison. Izuku looked up from his knees. His face was covered in tears and his eyes were red from the excessive crying.

"...What?", Izuku asks.

"Do you want me to help?", Fenix asked again. Without giving much thought, he nodded his head slowly. The next thing he knew, he wasn't in control of his body. He could still see from his eyes, but his actions were no longer his.

"Don't worry child, I have possessed your body for now. You're still conscious but you're not in control right now", Fenix says with his voice. "It's best that you're not conscious right not so I will send you to the Abyss's surface", Fenix says as they then send his soul away.

Fenix was using his body now, it wasn't his right now, what will they do with it? Fenix got up and went to the bed. Grabbing a cross from the wall, they got down. The cross was made out of silver, each end was pointed like a blade.

Going beside the door, they unlocked it and all hell breaks loose. Hisashi bursts in and that was when Fenix took action. Using the sharp end on the long side of the cross, they stabbed it in Hisashi's leg. Crimson blood leaks from the wound as Hisashi falls down, clutching his leg in pain. Fenix dashed out of the room and hurriedly went down the stairs, careful not to trip.

They ran towards the kitchen, running past Inko. When they arrived, they jumped on the countertop. Going towards a certain drawer, they opened it beneath them. Inside the drawer were a bunch of knives being kept in. They looked over the knives, trying to pick which one to use.

Their train of thought was broken by a loud stomping heading towards the stairs. They know it was Hisashi so they grabbed as many knives as they can. Three paring knives nested between their fingers in one hand and one carver knife in the other. Their plan was set out in their head and they were ready. They heard steps indicating running heading towards the kitchen and they waited.

As soon as they saw Hisashi's figure in front of the opening of the kitchen, they went into action. Throwing the three paring knives from the countertop, they embedded into Hiashi's torso making his white business shirt stain red. They then jumped on top of him before he could breathe any fire. They then held the carver knife and slashed his throat. All Movement halted from the man's body as he fell on his back, choking on his blood.

The slit gushed blood and some even got onto Izuku's shirt. Hisashi realizes that he couldn't use his quirk, he was about to die. Fenix raised the knife with the vessel's small hands and stabbed it through the man's throat causing an instant, bloody death. It was over, he was gone.

'The sinner didn't belong anyways', Fenix thought. They got off of the dead body and stood beside it. They let Izuku back into his body and the first reaction was panic.

"W-what h-happened?", Izuku stuttered.

"I killed him, he was about to kill you so I killed him. The sinner lost his love for you anyway so you shouldn't feel bad, he's gone", Fenix says from the shadows. Izuku suddenly felt no remorse for his father's, or what once was his father, death. In fact, he felt happy that he was gone. He stared at the blood pooling around the dead body's head for a few moments before suddenly remembering his mom.

He ran out of the kitchen and towards the dining table where they saw his mom's tear-stained face.

"M-mom-", Izuku says but suddenly was interrupted by his mom.

"What did you do?", Inko's voice cut him off. She was staring at his shirt so Izuku looked down to see blood on it.

"I-Fenix got rid of him. They said that they killed him because he was gonna kill me", Izuku answered. Inko scooched farther away from him.

"You're not him", Inko says.

"W-what?", Izuku says, confused.

"YOU'RE NOT MY SON! MY SON WOULDN'T KILL, YOU'RE NOT HIM! WE WERE WRONG, YOU WERE A PSYCHOPATH THIS WHOLE TIME!", Inko yelled as she fathered herself away from him. The words pierced his heart, they broke him.

He teared up and silently cried. He fell on his knees and cried.

"F-Fenix, I don't want to deal with t-today... c-can you take over?" Izuku asks between sobs.

"Of course child", Fenix says, taking control now. Izuku's consciousness was there and he made no attempt to make Fenix send him to the Abyss. Fenix walked over to the home phone and dialed 110. Inko made no move to get up, she just stared at what should be her son. After a few moments, the line picked up.

"Hello, this is district 5. What's your emergency?", a male voice answered the phone.

"My father tried to kill me, he's dead", 'Izuku' monotonously answered.

*****************************************************************

In the end, both parents hate Izuku. Next chapter, I'm gonna start using surnames.

Fact

When Fenix possesses Izuku, they either let his consciousness remain or send his soul to the Abyss. Either the surface of the below.