A Year Has Passed(They Get More Persistent)

Time has passed, the parents get more persistent in getting rid of Fenix.

*****************************************************************

(3rd POV)

Time went by, Fenix and Izuku's bond began to strengthen ever since the bond. Izuku thought that Fenix was a guardian angel, they never bothered to correct him. They did tell him giving them snacks, drinks, or little gifts to a higher being was also referred to as offerings. Izuku like the idea and just kept giving them snacks and little gifts as offerings. His parents noticed his behavior and didn't like it one bit.

Throughout the months, they tried to convince him to break ties with Fenix but Izuku wouldn't budge. He didn't listen to his parents begging and would just ignore them. Because of their opinions, they drifted farther apart. Izuku always looked forward to going to daycare ever since his parents put him there. Inko and Hisashi Midoriya were busy people so it was understandable that they couldn't look after him for some days.

The same goes for Mitsuki and Masaru Bakugou, they also put Katsuki in daycare. When they were with each other, they would play hero games or do assigned activities. The other kids never went near Izuku and that made him a bit down. So far, his only friends were Katsuki and Fenix. Though, he was fine because they were the best friends he could ever have.

Throughout the months, Fenix also taught him about certain sigils for magic. He wasn't going to learn magic right away, they were going through the basics first before advancing. Fenix mostly taught him sigils for defensive and healing magic. Right now, he was being taught offensive magic sigils. They taught him basic defense with sigils and without them

Fenix always told him that it would be useful when becoming a hero and that you shouldn't always rely on a quirk or magic for fighting. It was better to use it when needed too without other options. Of course, his parents notice him writing down the symbols. Thinking he was practicing demonic stuff, they put things in the house that represented Catholic or Christian religion. Most of it was to get rid of Fenix though.

Such as little figures of Mother Mary on the shelves or Jesus. Wooden crosses could be seen on the walls or doors but there were mostly in Izuku's bedroom. They covered the walls and torn pages from the Bible glued on the walls as well, covering every space. Catholic signs drawn on paper or pieces of wood could be found around the house. The parents forced the little boy to read the Bible every day such as wearing a rosary.

They didn't know that it did not affect Fenix as well how much it delighted them. Fenix once met the God represented in those religions and they thought he was a good guy. Appreciated his creations and was accepting of everyone's differences. Because of all of this, Fenix gave Izuku little lessons on what every object and symbol means. Izuku gladly absorbed the information.

Upcoming was Izuku's birthday in just a few days and currently, he was in daycare drawing with Katsuki. Izuku was drawing a hero he saw on the news this morning and Katsuki was drawing himself doing chaos.

"Hay Bakugou, you want to play tag with us?", A boy with blue hair and green eyes asked.

"K extra, c'mon 'Zuku, let's go play with them", the little Bakugou asks while giving his hand to the little Midoriya.

"We just want you to play with us, not Midoriya", another boy with red wings said.

"Hah, why not?", Katsuki asks, slowly getting irritated.

"Because he's creepy and weird, always talking to his imaginary friend. Fenix or something, he sates at his shadow like it's alive", Another boy with a toothy grin said.

"Shut up asshat, Fenix is real and Izuku is better than all of you", Katsuki said. That's when little sparks and popping went off on his hand. Izuku looked to see that it looked like fireworks. Mini explosions continued to pop until they were out. The five boys were too stunned to speak. Katsuki's quirk came in.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Two days after, Katsuki started quirk counseling and got diagnosed with his quirk. His quirk was called explosion, he could make explosions come out of his palms. He sweated nitroglycerin and that helped activate the explosions, a quirk that mutated from both of his parents. Everyone complimented him and gave him attention and it made his pride grow. Izuku took note of his quirk in his composition notebook labeled 'Hero Analysis For The Future #1'.

Katsuki was more than happy to tell his best friend all about his quirk. Ever since his quirk came in, Fenix reminded him that it didn't matter what quirk he could have. A quirk was just a tool to a person and a quirkless person shouldn't be looked down on. After all, a quirk didn't make a person. Katsuki understood this and followed the saying with intent.

When Izuku's 4th birthday came up, it was celebrated at the Midoriya household. The Bakugous were invited for the celebration and they gawked at the inside of their house. Religious symbols and objects were found everywhere. When Izuku invited Katsuki to his room, he was confused about all the crosses and pages covering his wall. When he asked why it was there.

Izuku nonchalantly replied, "They want to get rid of Fenix so they covered the house head to toe with Christian and Catholic stuff." He told them it didn't work which bring relief to the pomeranian boy. In the room, they played tug a war with Fenix with a blanket. Both boys were on one end and Fenix on the other. Fenix didn't use a lot of strength, afraid to hurt one of them.

When Mitsuki came into the room, Fenix retreated to the shadows which automatically made the two little boys the winners.

"He kids, whatcha playing?", the woman asked while smiling.

"Tug o war with Fenix, auntie", Izuku answered as well as Katsuki nodded in agreement.

'So Katsuki is also on the imaginary friend act, I could roll with that', she thought before giving an 'ok' and left. Fenix watched the interaction with her red eyes nowhere to be seen.

*****************************************************************

Due to Fenix's presence and advice, Katsuki Bakugou won't grow to bully Izuku. At some point, I'm going to use their surnames just not now. Katsuki gonna grow protecting Izuku. Anyways, it found an art piece that looked a lot like Fenix. Art isn't mine, I can't draw right now because I'm waiting for my new iPad and apple pen.

This is it.

Art belongs to Starapture on Tumblr

So this is what Fenix looks like. Fenix could make eyes appear all over their body but usually, they aren't there. Most of the eyes would appear on the face and neck. Art that I'm gonna use to represent Fenix will not belong to me, I don't have enough creativity to draw them. I will credit and put the artists' names and where the art is found.

Fact

Fenix used to be given sacrifices of sinner's bodies back when some people worshiped them. Fenix would eat the flesh from the bodies and often keep the bones because they like them.