Time Goes Fast(But Doesn't In Isolation)

Midoriya refuses to go outside of the house and ends up isolating himself inside it.

*****************************************************************

(3rd POV)

He didn't know what drive him to isolate himself. Midoriya suddenly didn't want to go outside. The staff of the children's home thought it was because of trauma or religious trauma. Midoriya got rid of his rosary long ago and Fenix gave him a new one. Told him it will be important for magic purposes.

The staff hired a personal tutor for him to cover his studies instead of going to school. It was a young male, he was African American. He was pleasant and nice to be around with and the topics that he taught Midoriya were just standard studies you would receive at school in your grade level. Tutoring was never boring since Midoriya loved studying, absorbing information in his brain like a sponge. They got along fairly well.

When he was gone, Fenix would teach lessons on magic. Meals throughout the day were given if you went to the dining table. He always asked for a second bowl to give to Fenix and another bowl he shall receive. The staff would think it's creepy but never commented on it, they thought it was a way he coped with his trauma. How wrong they were.

Children in the home didn't bother to get to know him, they just minded their own business. They acknowledge he was there but did not attempt to befriend him. Bakugou visits Midoriya on the weekends. The Bakugous hated the fact Inko Midoriya abandoned her son. When Midoriya told the Bakugous he was quirkless, they didn't care.

They still saw him as the same Izuku Midoriya they know and love. Midoriya would do online meetings with his therapist since he refused to go out of the house. During the isolation, he could do a lot of things to make up time. Do hero analysis, cooking/baking lessons with Fenix, art, scroll through the internet, read, etc. It went like that as time went on.

Minutes turned to hours, hours turned to days, days turned to months, months turned to 7 years. In those 7 years, he completed the given courses of magic Fenix gave him. He also completed the curriculum given to him in those 7 years though Fenix is pretty sure he was smart enough to go through college courses since he keeps getting straight A's. Fenix taught him hand-to-hand combat and self-defense in the garden outside. They also taught him how to fight with knives as well.

After all, Midoriya still wants to be a hero and to do that, he must train. He mastered the magic lessons taught by Fenix and the combat training they gave them. He would use the exercise machines and weight in the gym to further train himself. He planned to stay in isolation for the next 3 years but Ms. Kawamoto said otherwise.

"What?", Midoriya says in confusion.

"I said you will start attending middle school next month, starting of the first semester", Ms. Kawamoto says as she took a puff of her pipe. "I think it's about time you stop isolating yourself and go make friends, do some reckless shit friends always do, live a little."

"A-, ok", Midoriya says. He didn't want to argue, the reason why he isolated himself is that he knew how the quirkless get treated in the outside world. They get treated like garbage, suicide notes will be placed on their desks, physical bullying occurs to them to an extreme extent, insults will be thrown left and right, etc.

"Good, I think it's time you finally go outside into the real world. Here's money to buy the school supplies you will need and here's the list of them. You'll be attending Kamakiri Middle School", Ms. Kawamoto says as she hands him an envelope full of cash and a list full of items.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Time set: afternoon

Currently, he was heading out of an office depot from buying school supplies. He bought graph paper, spiral notebooks, composition notebooks, mechanical pencils, highlighters, scissors, glue sticks, post-it notes, a school bag, and a bento box. Fenix told him that they had the sudden urge to feed, not to feed on human food, no, to feed on human souls. It wasn't a necessary need that needed to be accomplished, more like an addiction. Fenix wants to tear flesh and feast on it, to drink their victim's blood, to feed on their souls.