Meeting(With Your Brother)

Midoriya and Bakugou see each other as brothers, they get grossed out when people see them as a couple, not in a homophobic way.

*****************************************************************

(3rd POV)

Midoriya didn't know how to break it to Bakugou. Currently, they were in his room at the children's home. Bakugou wanted to visit him and talk about hero names and gear. What he wanted to break was how to tell his brother/childhood friend that he made friends with a maybe villain. Then he took a fuck waiting moment and just say what happened.

"Hey Kacchan", Midoriya called out, breaking Bakugou's focus from a book.

"Yeah 'Zuku?", Bakugou asks.

"I may have befriended a maybe villain", Midoriya says. That made Bakugou sputter and choke.

"WHAT THE HELL 'ZUKU", Bakugou yelled in surprise. "How the fuck did you do that and tell me the whole fucking thing."

"Well, I was buying school supplies a few days ago."

"Yeah."

"When I got out of the store, I headed back home."

"Mhm."

"Then I got pulled into an alleyway and dropped my stuff."

"You got pulled into an alleyway?"

"An there were three men with animal heads and they were about to rape me."

"W h a t?!"

"I know you're mad but Fenix fronted and sent me to the Abyss's below."

"They sent you to the below? Thought they wouldn't do that."

"Well they did, anyways, the below felt safe and like, a couple of minutes later, I'm in my body again."

"What happened?"

"Fenix killed the three rapists and they talked to someone else, his name was Dabi and he set the dead bodies on fire. His fire looked really pretty, hot enough to burn something to ash. I think his quirk is cremation-"

"You're getting off-topic 'Zuku."

"Right, sorry, anyways, the dead bodies were on fire, Fenix gave me my body back, and I remember my stuff so I went to get it."

"Ok?"

"And I was glad nothing was missing and Dabi put a hand on my shoulder - which startled me - and we just introduced ourselves."

"Has your stranger danger stopped working?"

"Probably, he gave me his phone number and said to call him if I needed some dead bodies to dispose of."

"Ok, what the fuck, how did Fenix not kill him yet?"

"In my defense, I didn't know what to think of him", both of the boys flinched and turned to see Fenix sitting in the bed.

"What do you mean you didn't know what to think of him? If he's, in your terms, a sinner, you kill him. If he's a saint, you leave him alone", Bakugou says as his red eyes stared at Fenix's many red ones.

"My senses usually indicate a person to be a sinner or a saint. But sometimes a person can come up as morally grey which means they're in the middle, neither", Fenix says as they crossed their arms.

"So you're confused about him?", Midoriya asks as he jots the information down in a notebook containing info on Fenix.

"Yes, my senses indicate he's neither a sinner nor a saint. Sometimes, a person can come up as a sinner with possible redemption or a saint with a possible fall", Fenix explains. As they finished, they heard someone coming to Midoriya's room so they retreated into hiding. The door opened to reveal one of the male residents in the children's home.

"Hey Midoriya, hey Bakugou, Ms. Kawamoto tells you guys it's lunchtime and, and I quote, get your asses downstairs", he says. "Also, you guys might want to do any freaky seeing how close you are." On cue, both of the boys had disgusted looks.

"WE SEE EACH OTHER AS BROTHERS, WHAT THE HECK!", Midoriya yells.

*****************************************************************

Just a bit of a slice-of-life chapter.

Fact

Fenix created her own category of demons. They reside in the Abyss's below. They are controlled by Fenix since they are the head commander/controller since they created them. Midoriya is the co-commander/controller since he made a pact with Fenix and knows how to do demonic summoning.