Doctors Visits(Are Not Always Great)

Izuku and his mom go to the doctor to get a check-up for a quirk.

*****************************************************************

(3rd POV)

"Izuku, wake up", Fenix says as they nudge the boy awake. Izuku groggily opened his eyes to see Fenix's red eyes staring at their form. He quickly sat up, ready for whatever Fenix was about to throw at him. "I overheard your mom saying you're gonna g to the doctors to get a check-up for if you have a quirk", Fenix said. "You should get ready if you want to be there on time", Fenix said before she retreated to hiding once again.

Doing what he was told, he got up, got dressed, brushed his teeth, and put on his rosary. waiting in his room for a bit, he heard his mom coming to get him. When Inko came in, he saw Izuku reading the Bible. She told him that breakfast was ready so he stopped reading. They simply had scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast, Hisashi was off at work.

"Izuku, I have a surprise for you", Inko slowly says to create a dramatic sense.

"We're going to the doctors to see if I will get a quirk, I know. Fenix woke me up and told me to get ready because of it", Izuku nonchalantly replies before drinking some orange juice. Inko frowned at the mention of Fenix but didn't say anything to not upset her son.

"Right, are you excited?", She asks.

"I am", Izuku says as he bounces in his seat. Stars were in his eyes as he smiled widely.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

'Waiting in the doctor's office is kind of disturbing', Fenix thought as they watched from Izuku's shadow. Both of them plus Izuku's mom were waiting for their appointment. The reason why the being finds it disturbing is that it reminds them too much of a torture room in hell. No, they haven't been tortured in hell and they don't mind. It's just the familiarity that catches them off guard.

"Appointment for Izuku Midoriya with Dr. Tsubasu coming up", the receptionist says without looking up from the computer. Izuku hopped off the chair while holding his All Might figurine and Inko got up. They headed towards the doctor's office. They see a man with a bushy mustache and green-lenses goggles.

"Ah, Midoriyas I presume" Dr. Tsubasu says. Both of them nodded. "Alright, let's start your examination", he says as Inko closes the door behind her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Time skip

After a couple of tests and examinations, they were done. Results were in after being processed by a bunch of machines and wires. Dr. Tsubasu sat in his chair while Izuku and Inko Midoriya sat in the two stools opposite of him. Izuku wore an excited smile and Inko had a neutral face.

"The results are in and I'm sorry to say but you're quirkless", Dr. Tsubasu says as he looed over the x-rays. Izuku Midoriya's face froze as his All Might figurine dropped on the floor with a clack. Inko Midoriya had a look of devastation as her frame quivered.

"There must be a mistake, my son isn't quirkless", Inko says with worry on her face.

"The machines don't lie Mrs. Midoriya, he is indeed in fact quirkless. He also has a double joint in his pinky toe to prove it", Dr. Tsubasu says as he shows the x-ray of the little boy's foot. Inko accepted the fact that he was quirkless and left with her son as she said goodbye to the doctor. They both headed out of the building and into the car. Both were silent for the whole ride. Though Fenix was talking to Izuku through mental communication.

"You feel upset child, is it because you are quirkless?", Fenix asked mentally.

'I am', Izuku answers internally.

"Remember, quirk or no quirk, you can still be a hero. You can use the magic and sigils I teach you and you can fight quirkless with fighting styles", Fenix reminds. That seemed to brighten Izuku's mood and instantly knows he will be a hero, quirk or no quirk.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When they reached home, they decided to just do normal activities. Well, it seemed normal to Izuku. Inko silently had a breakdown as her son colored in the living room. Inko didn't care that her son was quirkless, what she was worried about was her husband's reaction to his diagnosis. She prayed that he didn't have a negative one.

A few hours passed consisted of Izuku talking to Fenix and reading the Bible. Hisashi came home and Inko dreaded breaking the news. She decided it was easier to break it during dinner. They were having pork cutlets for dinner. Only ten minutes were in of eating dinner and it was deadly quiet.

That was when Hisashi asked the award-winning question to break the silence.

"So, what was the diagnosis dear", Hiashi asks. Inko sweatdropped as she picked her words carefully, eyes staring at her bowl. Her gaze avoiding to meet Hisashi's.

"They said he's quirkless dear", Inko says as her voice quivered. That was when she looked up, her gaze met an angered expression.

"What?", Hisashi says, voice filled with fury.

*****************************************************************

sdfghbnj, this one is short this time.

Fact

Fenix has many titles/names they've received from humans. The Beholder, The Watcher, Demon Of The Hunt, Sinner's Receiver, etc.