New School(New Friend)

Midoriya attends Kamakiri Middle School. Midoriya starts his pokefriend collecting adventure.

*****************************************************************

(3rd POV)

Hitoshi Shinsou wasn't one to make friends since everyone avoided him like the plague or ignored him. It made him feel isolated. To top that off, they would go as far as saying insults in front of him. They didn't try to hide it, they clearly disliked him. He used to be physically bullied but when he had new foster parents, they made them stop.

He just wondered if Kamakiri Middle School will be different. With every step he took within the campus, he felt dread grow inside him. The summer heat didn't help him keep cool, though, it didn't help anyone at all on their first day. Then he fell face-first into the concrete. Groaning, the ground kissed his cheek.

He felt a weight on his back but it then disappeared.

"Sorry, let me help you", a male voice said. Shinsou rolled over to see a boy with bushy green hair, green eyes, and sharp teeth. The greenete help out a hand to him, he took it. It felt off, his skin felt unnaturally cold in the heat. "Sorry about that, I wasn't looking where I was going."

"My name Izuku Midoriya, my friend's name is Fenix but their hiding right now", he says as he shook his hand that was still holding his.

'Odd, what does he mean that his friend is hiding?', Shinsou thought as he shook his hand as well

"My name is Hitoshi Shinsou, Midoriya", Shinsou replies back.

"Nice to meet you Shinsou, are you a freshman?", Midoriya asks.

"Y-yeah", Shinsou answers. He hadn't had a conversation with another person his age ever since his quirk diagnosis so this was all new to him.

"Cool, me too. I'm in class 1-H, you?", Midoriya asks.

'Coincidence?', Shinsou thinks.

"M-me too", he stutters.

"Cool, let's walk together there, let's be friends."

"Eh, huh?", Shinsou blushes as the greenete smiles a sunny smile. It was blinding to his eyes, he squinted because of it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The two walked together, heading towards their homeroom. They talked the whole way there, well, Midoriya was the one talking while Shinsou gave the occasional nod of understanding. When they entered the class, only half of the class was present. Choosing their seats, they sat down. Shinsou and Midoriya had sat in the seats that were next to each other.

Shinsou wasn't here to make friends, he was gonna make sure that he states that at the beginning of class. But the plan seems to fail as he started to warm up to the sunny boy next to him. But he was sure that he will abandon him just like every other kid once he reveals his quirk. Fifteen minutes later, the bell ringed and the teacher came in. They were female and her form looked disheveled making her appear that she rushed.

She straightened her form and tidied her hair and went to the front of the classroom.

"Hello everyone, I'm you're homeroom teacher Aoki-sensei. My quirk is called blue-bell which allows me to grow bluebell flowers by just touching soil. We'll go around introducing ourselves by saying our names and quirks", Aoki-san explains. One by one, everyone introduces themselves. It then came to Midoriya to introduce himself and Shinsou was quite curious about what his quirk is.

"My name is Izuku Midoriya and I rather not say my quirk status. I have a friend named Fenix, their hiding right now", Midoriya says as he then sits back down. That left quite the impression on everyone. Everyone was confused about what he meant that his friend was hiding and Shinsou was confused. Midoriya told him the exact same thing when he introduced himself to him.