Great Memory(Not So Great Reminder)

Fenix decides to try sleeping for their own amusement, the dream that came up didn't them feel great about themselves.

*****************************************************************

(3rd POV)

Fenix knows that they don't need sleep. They never get tired except being mentally tired sometimes but never physically. So here they were, in their cat form on their friend's bed. Fenix had never tried sleeping before since they never need it but Midoriya insisted they should try to see if they like it. So Fenix gave in and decided to give it a try.

Fenix circled around on the pillow beside Midoriya's before hopping onto it and falling into a curled-up position. Midoriya scratched their head and Fenix leaned to the touch, purring. Midoriya gave a soft chuckle before covering the blanket over himself. Laying his head on his pillow, he gave Fenix a good night. Fenix gave a chiring sound before relaxing.

A few minutes later, Midoriya was out like a light with Fenix following suit.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Red eyes opened to see clear blue skies. Fenix sat up to look down and see tan brown hands. Fenix stands up to look around their surroundings. They were in a field of flowers of blue and yellow. They were under a shady tree and looking afar, they could see a village. Looking at their clothes, they could see they were wearing a simple black rafael cotton shirt, ketill canvas pants, eberhard belt, and boots.

They heard someone running towards them so they turned to look at the source. It was a woman with vitiligo and black hair. She had amber eyes and held marigolds in her hand. She wore a leandra canvas overdress, valerie canvas blouse, ursula premium canvas skirt, and a pair of jadwiga ladies loafers. She also had a mattis belt draped around her waist adorned with a geralt small belt bag.

"Fenix! I got more marigolds for the skin medicine!", the woman said with a smile. Fenix grabbed the bag that was beside them and opened it for the woman to drop them in. It turned out the bag was full of marigolds.

"That's great Aala", Fenix replies with a smile. The woman, Aala, grabbed both of their hands when they draped the bag over their shoulders. Fenix could feel the warmth and realized it was one of their memories in medieval times. They both started walking towards the village ahead of them. But when Fenix closed their eyes when walking, they felt something warm and thick between their fingers.

The smell of iron filled their senses and it made them crave. Their mouth started to water a bit so they opened their eyes. The scenery changed drastically. They tasted b l o o d, it made them uneasy. They saw their inky black hands in front of them, scarlet blood on their claws.

They were in their normal form. They felt dizzy, they wanted to throw up but they couldn't. It tasted so good, so sweet and delectable, they wanted m o r e. But the source of the blood came from the body below them. Aala laid there below them with a knife held loosely in her hand, a chunk of her trapezius was missing.

Chest ripped open revealing gore of organs and intestines. Heart, liver, and kidneys were missing. Flesh from the neck ripped to shreds. Ribs pulled apart. Eyes missing from their sockets now showed black holes.

Blood everywhere, on the ground, on their body, on the woman's body, e v e r y w h e r e. They were now suddenly aware of the flesh in their mouth. Many things went through their mind as blood continuously dripped from their mouth.

'Ŝ̴̨̼̘̺̤͋̆̿̎̈́̊͗̂̈́̑h̴̛͎͗́̈͊͌͊͑̽̈̋̄̈́̎͐̏ḛ̴̮͙̜̠̮̒̕ ̸̖̪̿̈́͑́̍̎̀̓̆͂͂͘͝b̷͖͔̖͓̀͌̍͒̈́̂̈̌̃͒ë̷͕͇̿̓̐͂̈́͜͝t̵̨̠̤̭͓̗̯̩̲̀̆̓r̷̢͍̝̟͍͖̰̺̭͔̥̳̊̇̏̀͜͠͝ḁ̸̧̲̼̈́̅̇́̆͠y̵̢̢̢̹͕̖̯̠̜͎̗̽́̂̒̅̀̈́́̾͒̾̍̍̕̕͜e̴̢̨̛͖̯̥̹̜̻̮̙̜͓͛͊̆͗͑̚d̸̲̩̫͉͇͈̲͉͎̭̯̦̹̫̈́͊̂͑́̐͘ͅ ̸̧̡̝̼̘̦̠̮̳̟̄͌̓̒͛̓͂͛̈́̅͌̋̈́̚͘͝ͅͅṁ̴͉̞̙̮͇̳̬̺̥̳̺̠̄͂̆̏́͑̑͠͝͠ͅe̴̮̝͕̳̣̟̙̜͌͂̈͛̊̒̀̆̆͌̕͘̚.'