Chapter 3

A tall guy with light brown fluffy hair, bright brown eyes, a multi-colored sweater with a spiral on it, a pair of jeans, and sneakers was walking hand -in-hand with a boy, about 9 years old, who had fluffy brown hair, light blue Jean overalls, a deep brown and yellow striped t-shirt, a band-aid on his nose, and blue sneakers. They were walking through the park after the play-date the boy had.

"Tubbo! You want to get some ice cream?" the guy asked the little boy while picking him up onto his shoulders.

"Yeah! Big Law wants SpongeBob popsie!" the boy announced with his arms up. They both got some ice cream from the ice cream truck that stopped by the park.

"Thank you Karl!" Tubbo said with a grin while eating his popsicle. Karl just smiled right back.

"We're gonna go get papa now ok, Tubs?"

"Okay!"

They played eye-spy while they walked to the ice rink. Unfortunately, they got interrupted when someone bumped into them. The force caused Karl to jerk back and let go of Tubbo, who landed on the ground harshly (for a kid). Tubbo got rid back up, being the durable kid he is.

"Ugh watch where you're going, f(quack)g." snarled the bitch who bumped into Karl.

Karl rolled his eyes and sighed before sitting up. "Yeah, ok." He turned around and checked if Tubbo was okay. Tubbo did the same to him.

"Are you ignoring me brat?" the rude ass person grabbed a fistful of Karl's hair.

Tubbo growled, "HEY! DON'T HURT BIG K!" He tried to bite their arm.

"OW, YOU LITTLE SHIT!" They made a move to grab Tubbo, but Karl snatched him up and booked it. Him and Tubbo started laughing while they heard their angered screeches behind them. Before they knew it they were at the rink.

Karl was out of breath and decided to sit on the steps to catch it before going inside. He noticed Tubbo pouting.

"Hey Big T, what's wrong?" he asked. Tubbo looked at him sadly.

"I couldn't protect you..." the boy twiddled his thumbs.

Karl's heart melted and he hugged Tubbo. "Hey hey, Big man, it isn't your fault. Look at me," he stopped and pulled back looking into Tubbo's eyes. "People who are still like that are just dumb, it's their fault. I mean for goodness sakes it's- what? 20**? And they still are mean? That's just dumb," he told Tubbo. "And if you find anyone that mean, don't take what they say to heart, they're just projecting their problems on you." He gave Tubbo a noogie before smiling. "Don't worry about me! I'm pretty strong if I do say so myself! Now let's go inside alright?"

Tubbo smiled and nodded, dragging Karl inside. When they went through the door to the rink, Karl never expected to see someone on the ice, someone so... amazingly beautiful and handsome. He didn't know how to say it. Tubbo dragged him over to sit down and watched the man on the ice.

Tubbo whispered to Karl, "That's Big Q! He's really good at skating! He's so cool isn't he?"

Karl nodded, absolutely blown away at the performance. He was totally entranced by the movement and rhythm and how synced they were. He couldn't keep his eyes off of him.