Chapter 14 (Quackity)

TW: daddy issues, rejection of family

stay safe <3

"Quackity, you haven't been skating for the past few days, is everything alright?" Karl asked the shorter male. Said shorter male looked over tilting his head.

"Yeah and you've seemed real nervous since you woke up this morning.." Sapnap added, trailing off and waiting for Quackity's reply.

The man looked from both of his partners to the ground. He thought for a moment before looking back up at them.

"Ah... Well- um- would you guys like to meet my family?" he let out sheepishly. Both of his lovers blinked before smiling softly.

"Sure, Big Q," the tallest replied while group-hugging both the boys shorter than him. They moved to the couch to cuddle for a bit longer.

Quackity picked out their outfits and checked to make sure they were alright with wearing the outfits. They picked up on the fact that the clothes they were all wearing were quite nice and mostly black and said nothing about it, knowing where they could be going.

Karl wore black slacks with black dress shoes, his dress shirt was a lavender with a soft pattern on it, he wore a black knitted cardigan that hung off of his forearms, rings decorated his black nailed fingers, and he wore one earring that hung down with three colored shards of gems to make a fan shape. The colors were orange, blue, and magenta. Sapnap wore black dress pants, black dress shoes, a brown leather belt, a tangerine colored button up, a black tie , a few rings on his fingers, a bandana around his head, and an earring identical to Karl's. Quackity wore simple black slacks with black dress shoes, a navy button up with vertical light gray stripes, black suspenders, a watch, a navy beanie, and an earring identical to the ones his partners wore.

When Quackity started up the car and started driving down the roads, Karl decided to play some lowkey music to fit his boyfriend's mood. He'd been driving for twenty minutes until he pulled into a parking lot. He told his lovers he'd be back before walking into a flower shop.

The man soon walked back out with a bouquet of yellow lilies. He set the bouquet in the back seat next to Karl and got back in the driver's seat, thanking them for being patient with him. Then they started off again.

Ten minutes of driving later, he pulled into a parking lot that was next to a field of green grass and littered with headstones. Quackity smiled and helped his boyfriends out of the car before getting the bouquet. He led them past a couple rows of headstones before going down one and stopping in front of a headstone with a lot of space around it.

He smiled at his boyfriends before crouching to place the lilies in front of the headstone and said, "Hola, mama. It's been another year without you around. I'm still getting better, mentally. I also wanted to introduce you to mi amores!" He gestured to both of them.

"Hello Miss Q, my name is Karl! It's really nice to meet you, even like this," the tallest introduced with a warm smile.

"Hello Quackity's mother, your son is a great kisser-" Sapnap was cut off with a light jab of Karl's elbow to his stomach. "Damn sorry- my name is Sapnap, it's nice to meet the lovely lady who made this lovely man." He grinned.

Quackity turned back to the headstone to talk to his mother, but he caught sight of a group approaching. Knowing who they were, he stood up and shuffled to the side followed by his boyfriends. The group consisted of two women and two men, one of the men looking more in his 50s than the others who looked more like they were in their mid 20s.

None of them paid any attention to Quackity at all, barely even noticing his existence. They all talked to his mother's headstone and placed their own respective flowers on it. Two people of the group walked over to Quackity and greeted him with warm smiles.

"Hola mi hermano! How have you been, man?" the male greeted. He looked quite similar to Quackity, but you could tell there was a difference. Both guys did a handshake and Quackity grinned.

"Nothin' much mi hombre, just got myself two boyfriends earlier this year," he replied while gently tugging down both of his boys by the collars of their shirts before kissing them both on the cheek.

"I'm Karl!" He shook both the woman and man's hand.

"Sapnap," the man said with a smile, shaking both of the other's hands too.

The guy laughed and the taller woman beside him grinned. Quackity released his boyfriend's shirts.

"What about you MD? And Mamacita of course," Quackity let the words flow out of his mouth while talking with his brother and his brother's girlfriend. Mamacita smiled widely and showed her ring. MD showed his ring too with a proud smirk. Quackity's jaw dropped in awe. Karl and Sapnap smiled excitedly and congratulated them.

They talked for a bit longer until someone cleared their throat behind the couple. Mamacita and MD glanced behind them and gave an apologetic wave to the thruple.

"Text me sometime Big Q!" MD called back while walking away, hand-in-hand with Mamacita.

"I will!" Quackity called back.

The man then turned his attention to his father standing in front of him, his sister probably just left without a word. His father had his arms crossed looking down at him even though only being an inch taller than his son. He had an unamused look on his face.

"So, you are still ice skating?" he questioned his son.

"Yes, I quite enjoy it," Quackity replied with a polite tone. His boyfriends were a little surprised.

"And I see you've gotten... two boyfriends?" he emphasized, words laced with disapproval, eyeing both of the boys.

"Yes, why?" Quackity stated more as a challenge than a question.

"Nothing. I'm just glad you aren't my son," the sperm donor said before walking away.

Quackity froze up a bit and backed up into the comfort of his lovers. They hugged him for a bit until he became less tense. The shorter looked up at them and gave them a nervous smile.

"You don't mind if we make one last stop, right?"